A Morning Surprise

Gulf woke up to a very astonishing sight. It took him few minutes to understand what he was seeing. A man. A very gorgeous man was sleeping by his side. Okay, that's not a very unusual occurring but he typically remembers when he hooks up with someone. He wasn't at his apartment or a hotel, a alarming discovery because he rarely slept at someone else's place. Did he drink too much last night? That could explain why he had absolutely no recollection of whatsoever transpired yesterday. He could feel the massive hangover coming right up and concluded it would be better to be home than in a stranger's bed to deal with it.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh."

A ear piercing shriek scared the hell out of Gulf as he was about to get of the bed. He frantically looked at the door to see two women standing there looking equal part delighted and shocked.

Who were they? God forbid if one of them was girlfriend or wife of this guy. Or both of them. He wasn't sure how to get out of this situation. Should he just leave? He didn't want to get in middle of any drama. It's not really his fault, right? He didn't sleep with the man knowing about his relationship history. He had no idea so he wasn't in wrong here. He had his pants on so he just needed to look for his shirt and wallet and he could out of here instantly.

"Are you guys dating?" One of the woman who looked in her thirties asked.

The question caught him off gaurd, "W-What? No. NO."

"So......" She trailed off waiting for him to provide an explanation.

He wasn't going to give any explanation here. Why should he? He wasn't answerable to her. That guy beside him was. She should be asking him not Gulf. Speaking of which he should probably wake up the guy. Why hadn't he woken up already? That scream had been loud enough to wake the entire building. He shook the guy a bit gently at first but when he showed no sign of waking up, Gulf shook him harder successfully rousing him from his sleep. The man woke up with a start, he looked around frantically before his eyes settled down on Gulf. And he just simply stared. His eyes trailed down his face, then neck and on his chest.......

"Stop eye fucking him first thing in the morning. Didn't you get enough last night?" One of woman scoffed.

The man turned around abruptly finally taking in the other two people present in the room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"We came to drop off the Apple Pie mom had made. You should lock the door-"

"It was locked. You shouldn't barge in without knocking. I gave you passcode for emergencies, Hannah"

"It was an emergency. The pie was melting. And we wouldn't have met your boyfriend if we had bothered with knocking." Hannah replied cheekily.

"NO." Gulf shouted immediately. "We aren't boyfriends."

"Mew, did you kidnap the guy?" Hannah asked.

"W-What? No. He just-"

"Our little brother is hooking up now. He's corrupted." Iris, the other woman lamented.

"He's rather cute. You should keep him." Hannah said staring intensely at Gulf.

Gulf stared wide eyed at the three people in the room. What was going on? In all his Casanova life, he had never been stuck in such predicament. He wanted to get out of here ASAP. He didn't want to be part of whatever family drama this was.

"I'm not keeping him. He's weird." Mew said.

Gulf frowned at being insulted. He surely didn't want to date this guy but how could he dismiss the idea of dating Gulf so easily. He should be the one asking Gulf for a date and Gulf should be the one refusing him. The sheer audacity to say something like that to Gulf's face.

"What do you mean by that? I'm weird?"

Mew turned to look at him with indifference, "Yes. Don't you remember what you did last night?"

Gulf looked at him in confusion, "What did I do? We just hooked up. That's not a big de-"

Mew laughed sardonically, "Hooked up? You think we hooked up?"

Gulf glared at him, "Obviously. What else would we do?" He couldn't understand what was the deal of this guy.

"For the record, we didn't. You aren't my type."

"Why not?" Gulf blurted out before he could think.

Iris cleared her throat awkwardly, "I think we should leave. You guys figure out this, whatever this is." Iris and Hannah put the pie on the dining table and left immediately.

Gulf couldn't believe the guy. They didn't hook up? Then why was he in the bed with this man? Mew got up and Gulf realized he was fully dressed. Was he saying the truth? It didn't mak-

"Will you get out of place now?"

Gulf stared in disbelief, "How can you talk to me like that?"

Mew didn't spare him even a glance, "I have to be at work so leave immediately."

Gulf stood up from the bed in hurry and fell face first after getting tangled in sheets. Mew was startled because of loud noise and sighed exasperatedly when he saw Gulf sprawled on the bedroom floor.

"You're too handful."

Gulf could feel frustration building up inside him. His sour mood from yesterday was coming back and then hangover didn't make it any better and on top of that this man was making him feel cheap. He didn't like that. Against his better judgement he felt tears stream down his face. It was pathetic to be crying on the floor of a stranger's house.

Mew heard some sniffling and stopped short in his track. The boy- man was crying. The sight stirred something inside him. He didn't like it. He didn't like seeing tears in this boy's eyes. He kneeled down beside Gulf and wiped away his tears. That made Gulf sob relentlessly. Mew pulled him in his arms as the boy continued to sob. Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's waist, snuggling closer to the warmth. He didn't know why was he crying so much. He could feel that he was making a scene for no reason but he couldn't stop. He wanted someone to hold him even if it was a stranger.