Bookstore In an Alley

Akk always had known or more like he was forced to believe that he wasn't lovable. Ayan had gone out of his way to make Akk feel special, even about stuff that he hated about himself. After they had cleared their misunderstanding things had been going smoothly. They had been meeting a lot more and Ayan was taking him out on a date today. First ever date. Akk felt giddy like teenager at the prospect of being on a date. How childish but he couldn't help it. In past it was always him making plans for his partners, taking them out, spending on them, buying them stuff. He had to plan every outing because most of time his partners didn't really spend time with him apart for when they were being intimate. It felt weird to be the one being taken care of.

Ayan was frantically going through his closet for clothes to wear for his first date with Akk. Frantic would be understatement, he was double checking everything. He wanted this to be perfect, his Akk deserved nothing short of perfect. He wanted to make him feel appreciated and loved, because he had been deprived of it for so long. Ayan had grown up with loving parents. His parents were always caring and supportive of Amber and him. Even though he had lost them early on, he still remembered all the loving memories they had made together. He could never understand how can parents be cruel to their own child.

"Tell me you aren't going to wear that. Akk would run away."

Ayan was startled to see Amber standing at his door, "What's wrong with this? I think it looks good."

Amber scrunched her face, "What does Akk see in you? Let me pick out the outfit. I don't want my brother to become single again."

Akk was going to faint and could you even blame him

Akk was going to faint and could you even blame him. Ayan was looking like everyone's dream. Akk willed the dark blush adorning his cheeks away, he probably looked like lovesick puppy. Not that he minded if it was for Ayan. They went to a cute book store that Ayan had been frequenting since his childhood. It was a small quaint place tucked away from city lined with beautiful flowers of various types.

(Picture Credit:- Instagram)

Akk was mesmerized with the interior. It wasn't anything fancy, not a raving aesthetics but a warm cozy place full of memories one could make growing. Ayan told him anecdotes of his time spent here away from school, head stuck in books as he slurped ramen or drank coffee. Akk was content with listening to his boyfriend (he felt giddy even admitting it in his head) talked about something he loved. Nothing endeared him more.

They sat down at a cafe nearby as the heat was getting to Akk. He hated being a spoilsport but he had never been physically strong and stress always made it worse. Last few weeks had been anything but stressful. It was definitely taking a toll on his physical health. Ayan had been really sweet about it. Fussing over him, making sure he felt cared and loved.

"Are you okay? We should head back. Should I take you to hospital? What if it's something serious?" Ayan said worried.

"I'm fine."

"You always say that. I don't believe you."

"I really mean it. It's just a dizzy spell. I'll be okay with some rest. If I don't feel good, I'll let you know." Akk assured him.

It had been a week since their first date and Akk was having Ayan over at his place. They talked almost every free hour of the day. It was hard to not be around each other after everything. It had taken them a lot to be this close so they hated being apart. Ayan had been seriously thinking about asking Akk to move in with him but didn't have courage to actually bring up the topic. What if Akk felt it was too soon? Or it made him run away? Most importantly he needed to discuss it with Amber first. He would never do anything that would make his sister feel uncomfortable. She's still his priority. At the same time it was excruciating to be apart from Akk. The constant need to be near him was driving Ayan crazy. He didn't want to come off as controlling or obsessive hence he hadn't acted on his desire yet.

Akk was fretting over his choice of clothing. Ayan had already seen him in skirts one too many times and had made it clear that he didn't mind it at all yet it wasn't easy for Akk to accept that. But he was trying. He did what made him feel pretty and good about himself hoping Ayan would love it as well. Okay, to be honest he was going to seduce Ayan tonight. It's been months since they had know and liked each other. They had been dating for few weeks so Akk thought it was reasonable enough time to get a little more intimate. Don't get him wrong, they had made out a couple of times but nothing more than that. It felt like Ayan was holding himself back, for whatsoever reason Akk had no idea. But he was going to find out tonight. He didn't mind him Ayan needed more time in getting intimate with him. He was okay with that. He would hate to push Ayan into anything he didn't want. But he could see the way Ayan looked at him at times, like he couldn't wait to devour him whole.

They could explore lots of things together as a couple. Akk would willingly offer Ayan anything he desired whether he asked for it or not. Maybe Ayan would make a move tonight when he sees Akk served to him to do as he pleases. Or maybe he won't, that would be fine too. Akk only needed Ayan's attention, that was more than enough for him to feel happy. Anything more Ayan gave to him was just added bonus.