On My Knees

(Warning- Mature Content)

Irresistible

It perfectly described Akk at the moment. Ayan wasn't ready for something like this, not in sense you were thinking. He very much had been on the edge of his control when it came to Akk but nothing had prepared him for the sight of his love sprawled across the bed in flimsy outfit of what he could only describe as lingerie for lack of better words. Akk always looked beautiful, there was no doubt about that but at this particular moment he looked sinful, someone laced with desire and meant to lure. Who was Ayan to resist such temptation. He had seen Akk in skirts few times and ever single one of them had been test of his control but right now he felt an animalistic instinct take over. The need to love, own and mark Akk. He can't do this when he's so out of his mind. He needed to step back and get hold of some of his bearing. His mind was fogged with urge to claim Akk and he didn't think their first time together should be like this.

"Ayan?"

"Hm?" That brought Ayan back to the present. He had been standing there unmoving for some time as he ogled his baby on the bed and that was making Akk nervous.

"Do.....Do you like it?"

The insecurity in Akk's voice made Ayan jump into action. He tentatively stepped closer making sure he gave Akk enough time to stop him if he wanted to.

"Like it? I am not even sure I can breath properly after seeing you like this. How can you be so seductive yet absolutely adorable at the same time?" Ayan was already at the foot of bed waiting for Akk's permission to get closer.

Akk raised his hand beckoning Ayan closer as he pouted at his boyfriend being far away. Ayan immediately complied and got on the bed where his love was sitting.

"Akk, are you sure? I don't want you to push yourself." Ayan asked softly.

"Yes. I have been desperate for this for so long." The brain to mouth filter wasn't working anymore with how excited he was. He was blurting out whatever came in his mind.

Ayan felt last of his control slip when he heard the needy whine in the boy's voice. Akk wanted him. Desperately. If that wasn't an ego boost, he didn't know what was. He wanted to make this very enjoyable and memorable for Akk. He pulled back to admire the outfit once more. It was perfect on his Akk. Those long legs were perfect for wrapping around his waist when he would be inside him.

"I really want to be inside you." Ayan growls then, his breathing sharp, his voice low, dark even.

Akk couldn't help but whine at his words, sucking his bottom lip, spreading his legs more for the other, feeling his hard erection against his thin skirt making the bulges appear so beautifully. Ayan grinded his hips against Akk, making the taller one whimper, his doe eyes oozing desperation.

"Damn.....I really want to ruin you." Ayan's lips brushed against Akk's as he whispered those words, chuckling lightly after, as to calm himself down.

"Please do, Ayan." Akk replied, kissing him.

Ayan pulled away from him soon, kissing his way down to his neck, sucking hard at places, taking off his top as well.

"My god, you're so beautiful, bun." He said stunned once he saw Akk's chest, his nipples hard. Ayan licks his lips before letting them brush over the nipples, then sucking one lightly, softly. Akk tilted his head back, bit his bottom lip to contain his moans, but his body moved on its own and grinded against his boyfriend, searching for friction. Waves of pleasure tickled down his belly and to his length, which twitched in his skirt in anticipation.