Blade's Bedtime (Blade/Kafka/Silver Wolf)

After seeing that picture, I had to write a moment

Silver Wolf and Kafka were walking down the hallway with the hacker playing a game on her ph9je. The magenta haired Stellaron hunteress noticed something from the corner of her eye that made her stop walking, and chuckle softly in amusement. Silver Wolf heard her chuckle, and glanced away from her phone to takw a look, curious. What she saw made her gray eyes widen, making Kafka chuckle at her cute reaction.

Blade was in the middle of the room, mediating. Or it seemed like it. He was actually fast asleep. The two girls could hear him sleeping from their spot. Silver Wolf had an idea but first she wanted to double check. "Just to be sure...." she whispered to Kafka, approaching cautiously to Blade. She waved her hand in front of his face for any reaction. His sword was held between his crossed arms which he did incase there were sneak attacks. But so far, no reaction.

Silver Wolf stepped back away from him, waiting a few minutes more just to be sure. Kafka was sensing that the little hacker was thinking about something but didn't want to do it until she was sure Blade was fully asleep.

Once she was fully confident that he was deep asleep, she let a sneaky smile appear. "Perfect" she said before taking off to grab something. Kafka watched her run off, wondering on what Silver Wolf was up to. Glancing back at Blade, she smiled, finding him cute that why. Then, a thought came to her mind that made her pull something from the pocket of her jacket.

She heard footsteps coming back and turned around to find Silver Wolf holding purple, and pink markers in her hands. "Let's do this" she said, pushing her sunglasses down, and taking the cap off the marker.

Kafka watched in amusement as the hacker scribbled on his bandaged hand and the bandages on his left arm. She wasn't doing his face because that was too risky. Once she was satisfied, Silver Wolf stepped away and put the cap back on the marker. She took a moment to admire her little doodles of a video game console.

"Now to add the finishing touchs" Kafka spoke, approaching the sleeping Blade. She took what she pulled from her pocket, a butterfly hairclip, and placed it on his hair. Silver Wolf let a smile appear in amusement at this. Kafka stepped back, holding back a giggle at this. "Only one more thing" she added, pulling out her phone as Silver Wolf shared the same look as her.

Few minutes later....

Vrrrr!

Blade awoke at hearing his phone vibrate on the floor next to him. His red eyes opened, glancing at it. It showed a message sent in the group chat which had him, Kafka and Silver Wolf.

Setting his sword down, Blade picked it up and that's when he noticed his bandage hand was pink and purple. His eyebrows rose in confusion at that. Opening the phone, he found the answer to that. Kafka and Silver Wolf posted a photo of their little shenanigans.

Looking at it, he noticed the other doodles on his arm, and the hairpin. Blade glanced at his arm, and felt his hair, feeling the hairpin. "Sigh. I'm gonna have to speak with those two later" he said, slightly smiling at the photo.