A Jealous Jing Yuan(Daiyu/Jing Yuan)

"Ok. Are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

The white hair general, Jing Yuan, stood before Daiyu with his arms crossed and a neutral expression on his face. He remained quiet, leaving the panthera's question unanswered as she stared at him, confused and suscpious. The general and the commander were at a bridge, just staring at eachother. Daiyu brought her friend here when she noticed something off from his usual behavior.

"Seriously. You've been following me all day" she pointed out, starting to get annoyed at his lack of response. The whole day, Jing Yuan had been by her side. Through daily tasks. Through missions. Even when he was not needed nor involved, he would appear wherever she appeared. Not that she minded his presence, but it felt off. He seemed irritated even.

But the general still maintained the look on his face, and the silence. Daiyu sighed with ears down in dissapointment, seeing it was seemingly pointless for him to talk. Maybe he was having a bad day. Whatever the reason, she wasn't sticking around for this.

The panthera leaned off the bridge, and started walking away from him, but then Jing Yuan suddenly pulled her back to her orginal spot, and block her escape but putting his hands on each side. "J-Jing Yuan!" She said, shocked by this sudden reaction. His look changed to a more serious, firm glare. They stared at eachother for a while before Daiyu decided to break this staring contest.

"What? Seriously. What's with you, today?" She asked him in agitation, but his glare did concern her. It was rare for him to get angry, but when he did, it was intimidating. Her green eyes turned away, waiting for him to say something.

"You..."

Her ears twitched to hear his voice, glancing her eyes back to him. "You seemed quite friendly with that foreign trader that arrived overseas" he said while leaning close to her face and body. Daiyu leaned away, face red at the sudden closeness, but thankfully, he leaned back, giving her space. She progressed on his words for a moment before realizing who he was referring to. Besides Jing Yuan, there was one other person she was with almost the whole day.

"You mean Luocha?"

His hands clenched strongly at the wooden edge of the bridge at hearing that name. He learned how her task was to help Luocha in his research with finding a cure to the Mara as well protecting him when they learned that the Discples of Sanctus Medicus were targeting him to get that information. Once he learned about that, he accompanied her.

"Well, yeah. He's a good man. Very kind, and polite. He helped us a lot in battle and in his research" she casually explained until her ears twitched at a quiet growl from him. That's when it hit her. Reading his face, he seemed irritated further from hearing those words. Her eyes widen as it came to her, and she smiled a little, giggling a bit.

"What? What's so funny?" Jing Yuan asked only for his eyes to widen at her face inching close to his. "Is that what this is all about?" She asked him, a grin on her face as he could only stare in her green eyes shining from the sunlight as she asked him the question she came to.

"Are you jealous?"

Immediately, Jing Yuan's eyes widen from hearing that, and his face redden. He wasn't expecting her to ask that. "I-I'm...I'm not!" He stuttered nervously, turning his face away to hide the blush. Daiyu peeked at him, seeing the red blush across his face. His eyes went back to her, and she giggled. "You are!" She said, finding it cute to see the general get jealous.

Jing Yuan turned back to her, trying to think of something to deny that. He had been denying himself that he was jealous of seeing Luocha and Daiyu together. "I'm just...being territorial" he claimed, not sure if that was the right word choice to use as they stared at eachother. It felt like it. He didn't like how that trader made his favorite panthera smile, and compliment.

Daiyu was a bit surprised by his choice of words, but giggled. It was adorable to see him struggling in explaining himself. "Since when was I yours?" She asked him, catching again by surprise as he glanced down to think. While it was clear to the two of them that they had feelings for eachother, they were currently still friends. But she secretly found it sweet that he cared about her.

Jing Yuan sighed in defeat with his head down. He was losing this battle and didn't properly start it right. And, he knew Daiyu had a point. They weren't a couple. Yet. "Sigh. I'm sorry. I just..." he tried to apologize for his behavior, and probably following her the whole day. That may have not been the smartest move.

Daiyu just smiled at him, amused to see this side of him. It touched her to see him care this much about her being with someone else. Smiling warmly, she cupped his face with both hands and he let her do it as he didn't know what else to do. Daiyu pulled his face close, and she pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

Once again, his face heated up again, and his yellow eyes blinked at that. "Next time, trust me a little more hm? The only man I have eyes for is you, Jing Yuan" she explained as they stared at eachother. It wasn't that she didn't like Luocha. He was good. But as a friend. Romantically, it would have to be Jing Yuan.

"So, are we good now?" Daiyu asked him, proceeding to walk away. But to her surprise, Jing Yuan didn't budge. Instead, he stayed firm in his place. "Now, what?" She asked him, wondering what else happened. "Do that again" he demanded eagerly, causing Daiyu to look at him surprise, and flustered.

"J-Jing Yuan!"

"Just one more!"