Mix up (Dan Heng/March)

"Hey, March"

"Hm?"

March was drinking her soda outside in the center of Belebog city, eating at a cafeteria until Dan Heng's voice came up. She glanced her eyes at him, away from admiring the scenery of the city. Both were dressed pretty casually, enjoying lunch together.

Dan Heng pointed at his cheek, his eyes on something that she couldn't pinpoint. She tilted her head in confusion, sipping her drink as she stared at him blankly. He pointed at his cheek again, trying to tell her something.

'Wait. What is he trying to tell me?' She thought in her head, forgetting her Fanta drink for a moment and trying to figure out what he wanted. He was pointing at his cheek. What else?

Light bulb!

"Ah!" She said, confident that she had figured out what Dan Heng wanted from her. Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss on his cheek. His face heat up, turning red as he looked at her bewildered.

"There! If that's what you want, you could've just asked!" She told him cheerfully, assured that she had given him what he wanted. However, she got no reply and looked at him. He covered his face with his hand to hide the blush growing. "Um? Dan Heng? Are you ok?" She asked him, now more puzzled than before.

He glanced his eyes at her while his hand on his upper face to hide the blush. "I was trying to tell you yo have something on your face" he told her and immediately, March froze. She brought her hand to her cheek and felt something wet. She pulled back and saw her fingers coated in ketchup.

That's what Dan Heng was trying o tell her. Once it hit, her face heated up embarrassed, realizing she had completely misunderstood the message. "Eh!?!?! I'm so sorry! But why didn't you just tell me?!" She asked him as Dan Heng just kept his face turned away. All while Caellus was watching as he calmly eat his burger and drank his cola. He chuckled amusingly at the two, always finding their dynamic fun to watch.