❄️🎄A New Coat for Kafka(Blade/Kafka)

"Oh? A gift for me?"

In front of Kafka was a wine red gift, tied with a shimmering white ribbon. If she thought getting a gift during Christmas surprised her, it was really the person giving her the gift. Blade stood in front of her with the present held out in the streets of Belebog.

"A gift from both me and Silver Wolf. Though, Silver insisted that I deliver the gift to you" he explained, starting to have second thoughts on not questioning the gamer's motives. All Silver told him was HE had to be the one to deliver the gift. She had helped him find it and buy it, and then saying something that next year he had to do his own Christmas shopping.

"Is that so?" She said, amused and intrigued as her hands took the box from him. "Well, thank you" she said, staring at him with magenta eyes as he stared at her nonchalantly. She gently tugged on the ribbon, letting it unravel and lifted the lid up. Her eyes lit up at what she saw, and her smile brightened.

"Oh wow! This is the new winter coat I've been wanting" she exclaimed, pulling out a slim, velvet coat that was black and a furry white hood on it. Blade was grateful that there was no one walking around the city at that time. He had asked Silver what time would have the streets empty so that he could deliver the present to Kafka in peace so that part he had to thank her for.

"Please try to make this one last. Every coat you have obtained eventually gets worn down and then you go hunting for a new one" he told her, displeased as she ignored him, too distracted in admiring the new accessory in her hands

"I didn't think I would get this coat on time for Christmas. I was planning to buy it afterwards since it could be bought at a lower price. But I'm thrilled to have it now. Thank you, Bladie" she told him, hugging the coat close to her. Her nose tickled from feeling the soft fur as she buried her face in the hood.

"Do you want help to put it on?"

Her eyes glanced up at him once he offered her assistance to put it on. She was slightly surprised to see him be so  helpful with her. "Oh? First you get me a present and now your offering to put it on for me?" She questioned him teasingly as she held the cost for him to hold before turning her back to him. Her face turned to look at him with a playful smile on her features. "How thoughtful" she said as his red eyes avoided her, unsettled by the feeling she giving him.

He settled the coat on her shoulders as her arms slipped into the sleeves. Her leather gloved hands came out and rested on the hood to adjust it. "You should be like this more often, Bladie. It's cute. Makes you less grumpy" she mentioned as his hands slipped off her coat and took one of her hands.

"Just don't tell Silver Wolf about this" he told her, despite knowing she was gonna do it anyway. He heard her chuckle amusingly but when he looked at her eyes, he saw a genuine look. Meaning she liked his present. As they walked, she didn't have to look to see the small smile forming on his face. His offer to put the coat on her was enough to say he was happy that she appreciated his gift.