🎀💚🖤🦁🐆Hair Up (Jing Yuan/Daiyu)

His fingers tenderly slid across the soft, silky texture of his ribbon in his hand. Beneath the sunlight poking through the leaves of the tree he was leaning against, Jing Yuan saw this slim material shimmer. He was sure the shimmer would be brighter once his favorite person wore it.

"Hey, Jingy!"

His golden eyes diverted away from the material to Daiyu approaching him as she waved her hand at him. The corners of his mouth went up at her presence. "I got your message. What's up?" She asked as he pushed himself off the tree to approach her. A gentle breeze ran through his loose hair. Despite it being slightly a mess, Daiyu still found him handsome with his hair out.

He noticed a strand of her hair fell on her face. His fingers gingerly pushed it back behind her ear, earning a soft purr mixed with a giggle. He chuckled fondly at that sound, finding it music to his ears. "Did you only bring me here to have me all to yourself? Again?" Daiyu teased him, though she wasn't against it.

"Hmm. Perhaps. But for now...." he held the red ribbon in front of her. The panthera tilted her head confused, staring at the shiny material hanging loose by the general's fingers. "Ok. You have a ribbon. Is it for you or for Mimi?" She inquired with a hand on her hip, reading his face for clues on his intentions. A smirk was drawn on his face. He had a plan, and she likely walked into his trap.

Before she could further question him, the general positioned himself behind her. "Jing Yuan?" Daiyu narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously, but her back straightened up when she felt his fingers tenderly stroke her black hair. "Your hair is so soft." He comment in a soft tone, putting the ribbon in between his teeth.

His hands have scooped up her hair, holding it up slightly. "Jing?" Daiyu mumbled, not sure how to feel about his hands handling her hair. "Don't worry." He assured her, eyeing how he had shaped her hair. Once satisfied with the shape, he held it with one hand whole the other plucked the ribbon out of his teeth and softly wrapped it around her hair.

"We're done." He informed her, feeling the soft curls at the end of her new ponytail before moving back to his original position. Jing Yuan smiled at his handiwork as Daiyu looked at him confused. Her hands moved to feel the new up ponytail. Her fingers felt the silky ribbon that held her hair in place.

"How do I look?" She asked, pulling out her phone to turn the camera as it was her only mirror. Her eyebrows rose at how different she looked with her hair up. The ribbon was a nice contrast to her jet black hair.

"Striking, my dear."

A hand sneakily snuck behind her head, gently tilting it up. She didn't have a chance to meet his face because he bent down and his breath hit her ear as he whispered.

"Don't think I didn't notice you staring at me when I was looking for my ribbon the other day."

Her face flush in embarrassment. When she found him looking handsome with his hair down, she left the room that day to calm herself down. Daiyu thought she was in the clear since he didn't seem to notice, but she should've known better than to underestimate him.

"Since you seemed fond of me with my hair out..."

He gently yet firmly tugged on her ponytail, forcing her to look up at him. A shiver ran down her back at that look on his face. He had that usual calm smile, but his eyes held dominance and control in them. "I was curious to see you with your hair up."

His eyes moved to her lips, and an idea came to his head. His fingers gently twisted into her black curls and pulled her in for a kiss. Her face heated up, not expecting things to turn out this way.

Jing Yuan broke the kiss so that he could look into her bright green eyes, slightly smirking at the pink blush sketched on her face. "J-Jing. You can let go now." She whispered, unsure why her voice got so quiet. However, her lover had other ideas.

He wrapped the other arm around her waist to pull her closer to him while his hand stayed in place on her head. "Not yet. I want to see how much function that new look of yours might have for us." He suggested with a hint of mischief in his eyes. Daiyu felt her face heat up more but couldn't  help but smile excitedly and dangerously at the idea. Something said that her boyfriend was going to like her with her hair up more often.