Can I braid your hair?(March/Dan Heng)

March glanced her eyes away from Dan Heng. For the fifth time. The gang were back at the Astral Express after their visit to the Xianzhou.

The pink haired girl was looking at Dan Heng several times, taking the chance to analyze his new look. It was so different from what he normally looked. From his horns to the way his eyes had this turquoise glow to it. The beautiful details on his clothing. His long hair.

Glancing back at him as he typed on his phone, her purple blue eyes took the chance took at him. The girl was always used to him with short hair. Seeing him with long hair was really different. The outside black and then inside the hair was this turquoise color with a red streak on the hair running down his shoulder. A question came in her head out of curiosity.

However, in a quick instant, Dan Heng glanced his eyes at her, catching her red-handed. March's eyes widen, quickly turning her face away despite him knowing already. 'Oh, dear! He spotted me!!! Ok! Breathe, March. Maybe he didn't see you. Maybe he was just glancing at you and didn't think much on it. Yeah' She thought frantically in her head, hoping he wouldn't think about it and return to his meditative form.

"Mind telling me why you've been staring at me?"

Her eyes got big again, and she turned her face back to find Dan Heng in front of her with his arms crossed. He stared at her with a neutral expression on his face. "Ah! D-Don't scare me like that! Yeesh! Who knew you move way much faster than before in your new form" March commented as her heart rate returned to normal from that sudden startle.

"Don't change the subject" he told her directly, seeing through her. "You've been glancing at me for about five times. Normally, I would say that's it normal. But your stares are rather long and focus. So, I reckon there is a motive behind your staring" he explained to her, making her cheeks redden from the fact that she been caught from the beginning. "Seriously?! You even counted how many times I stared at you?! Uh! This is so embarrassing!" She pouted, feeling stupid that he knew all along. She should've controlled herself better.

"Why am I not surprised. You once again acted without coming up with a plan" he told her unamused. That made the pink hair girl turn to him with an annoyed look, her cheeks puffing out a little. "What?! Hey! I'm working on it!" She insisted to him firmly, feeling more embarrassed about that.

"So. Will you tell me your reason for staring at me?"

Then, March went silent from that question. She glanced her eyes at him, and then looked down shyly. Truthfully, she didn't know how he would react. There's no telling how long he had went without his orginal form. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything.

"You can talk to me"

His voice came up and she noticed it sounded gentle. Like he was assuring her she wouldn't get into any trouble for whatever it was she was going to say. Reluctantly, she looked back up at him, expecting to find that same unamused look on his face that she knew too well. Instead, she was met with a soft smile, and warm look in those turquoise eyes. It kinda surprised her to see that in him. "Well uh...I gotta warn you....don't take it personally. Alright? Because I um..." she tried to prepare him because she she was genuinely scared of his reaction. Dan Heng just waited patiently, wondering what it was to make March so nervous.

"Well...uh...can....can I braid your hair?!"

Right as those words reached his ears, his calm demeanor shattered. His eyes widened, and he felt his face heat up. 'Why did it get hot here all of a sudden? Wait. March's face isn't red like before. Why is she looking at me like that?' He thought in his head, noticing how she held this look of anticipation.

"Uh....excuse me?" He asked, feeling his voice shake in nervousness which shocked him. "Please! Your hair is just so long, and I think it would look good in a braid! Please, Dan Heng! I promise I'll be gentle!" She pleaded with him, giving the biggest puppy eyes.

The vidyadhara didn't know how to react, or answer. Here, he was thinking it was something serious. He glanced his eyes at her, ready to turn her down. However, he wished he didn't stare at her. Her pink blue eyes were much bigger than normal, shining at him with hope and anticipation. Little did Dan Heng know, he was too focused on March to notice someone watching him...someone with large bunny ears.

Welt, Himeko and Stelle were chatting together about the Stellaron in the lounge until Pom Pom came running to the senior Trailblazer, tugging onto his sleeve. "Hm? What is it Pom Pom? Everything alright?" He asked her, noticing she seemed eager to show him something.

"Come, look!" She told him urgently before moving to pull Stelle's arm. "You, too! Let's go!" She urged, receiving puzzled looks from their faces. Everyone followed the conductor all the way to the Archives. She cautiously opened the door, and once it was wide open, everyone had a look of shock on their faces.

"D-Dan Heng?! March?!" Stelle spoke first, blinking a few times to see see if she was seeing things. Dan Heng can only sigh in embarrassment at being caught like this. "Aww! Your braid is looking so cute! I knew this was a good idea!" March said, working her way down his hair as she enjoyed it. Her fingers gently ran through his soft hair as she twisted each one.

"Please, March. Just finish more quickly" he groaned, feeling humiliated to have been caught like this. Welt only shook his head at those two while Himeko chuckled amusingly at the cute scene. Pom Pom was grinning the whole time while Stelle snapped a photo of this.