📱Texting You Until I'm Home(Jing Yuan/Daiyu)

"That was incredible! Aw, yeah! Now that's the challenge I needed to grow my skills as a cloud knight!"

Jing Yuan chuckled amusingly at Yanqing, talking in excitement from their trip to Belobog. Some members of the Astral Express crew were talking with him, adding comments about their visit to the icy planet. "I can't wait to tell the others back home!" Yanqing said, pulling off some moves before bumping into Pom Pom. "Hey! Watch where you going!" She told him angrily, ears flaring up.

That further his amusement. But it made him think of Daiyu. He wanted to bring her along. But someone had to watch over the Xianzhou. Especially when he left Fu Xuan to temporarily handle his position. If there was someone he could count on to watch over the impatient Diviner Fu, it was Daiyu.

"You better not be jumping during the teleportation!"

Pom Pom broke his thoughts with her voice as the brownish blonde boy rubbed his head sheepishly. "March, you too!" The conductor said, glaring at her as she knew what the pink hair would be doing. The girl just smiled sheepishly.

Seeing that they would be going home, Jing Yuan pulled out his phone to send his girlfriend a message that they were about to leave. He smiled briefly at the picture he chose for her on his contacts, looking forward to see the same smiling face as the one in the photo.

⚡️🦁"Hi, Daiyu. Everything all alright back home?"

As he texted, his eyes glanced up briefly, only to get back up when he saw something that made him raise his eyebrow. "Yanqing. What are you doing?" He asked him. The boy was standing alongside March. Both held a look of determination. "March is trying not to fall off once the Astral Express teleports. So, I'm also gonna accomplish the challenge" he explained.

"Oh, really?" Jing Yuan said amusingly. Then, he heard his phone make a sound, indicating a new notification came in. Glancing down, his face brighten at seeing Daiyu replying:

🐈‍⬛️🐆"Hi, Jing Yuan! Yes! Everything is good back home. How was your trip to Belobog? I miss you ♥️"

He smiled at her message along with the heart emoji. Next time, he intended to take her with him on the next trip outside Xianzhou. "Yeah! I can master not falling off my ice blades! So this should be easy" Yanqing exclaimed confidently.

"Just don't hurt yourself" Jing Yuan told him, chuckling as he texted Daiyu back:

⚡️🦁"I missed you too, my love. The trip went well. Yanqing especially enjoyed it. Right now, he and March are trying to see if they can remain standing without falling once the Astral Express teleports"

🐈‍⬛️🐆" That's not gonna end well. Just make sure he doesn't hurt himself 😓"

⚡️🦁"Heh. Well, we are preparing to leave. As soon as I arrive, I'll meet with you at my place. I expect a report from you.....after we catch up together 😏"

🐈‍⬛️🐆"I can't wait to see you, my lazy lion. I really missed you 🥺"

⚡️🦁"I miss you too. As soon as I return, and rest well, I'll take you to dinner🍽"

"All passengers! Please be seated!"

Jing Yuan glanced up at hearing Pom Pom talking through the speaker. "Ready, Yanqing?" "Ready!" March and Yanqing spoke as they both braced themselves. Chuckling, he proceeded to finish texting:

🦁⚡️"I'll text you when we arrive. Love you, my playful panther ❤️"

He felt the train moved strongly as it teleported. His body rocked slightly on the couch as he felt its movement. "Ow!" Jing Yuan glanced back at his student, finding him on the floor. March glanced down, still standing somehow. "Yes! I did it!" She said proudly as Yanqing groaned in pain. The general sighed, shaking his head at his student until another message caught his attention.

🐈‍⬛🐆"Have a safe trip home, my lazy lion. Your playful panther is waiting for you 😏❤️"

He smiled fondly at the message, looking forward to seeing his girlfriend.

Several minutes later...

The Astral Express arrived to the Xianzhou with Fu Xuan, and Cloud Knights already waiting for their general and lieutenant. "It's good to be home, huh general?" Yanqing told him as the general breathed in the familair smell, and the warmth of this planet. "Yes. It certainly is" he said pleased as he pulled his phone out to text Daiyu:

⚡️🦁"We're here, Daiyu. Meet you at my place"

After speaking with Fu Xuan, who claimed everything went well at his absence, Jing Yuan was back home, greeting Mimi before heading to rest in his room for a bit. Unclipping his cape, letting it fall on the floor, he lied down on his bed with his arms out. The general sighed, missing the comfort of his own bed.

"Prrrrr"

A purr came in his room, making him sit right back up only to be met with something pouncing on him. Using his elbows to keep him up, he was met with a pair of familiar green eyes, and that familiar smile from the photo.

"Welcome home! It's so good to see you!"

Daiyu exclaimed happily, holding his face in her hands as she stared in those golden eyes that she missed so much. Jing Yuan blushed, not at all expecting her to react like this. It made him wonder if she had been waiting in his room the whole time.

Getting over his shock, he smiled fondly at her, wrapping an arm around her as her tail was around his waist. "I assume you have interesting stories from Belobog to tell me" she told him, leaning closer to his face as her hand brushed across it. Jing Yuan melted at her touch that he missed ao much. "I do. And I be glad to tell you all of them while we catch up" he told her, closing the distance for a kiss. First thing first, they had catching up to do.