special chapter.....union?....fuck!

(Note this after the honkai saga and is more of a filler chapter and there only going to be one chapter about this mostly cuz 1. I'm still getting info on the honkai lore 2. I do have to prep up for the kill la kill saga so pls bare with me other then that I hope you enjoy this chapter...and yall know what world this is.)

After the events of the honkai saga our group of multidimensional are seen in a ship though it may seem small on the outside....it much larger on the inside....basically like the Tardis but if half the size of football stadium and there a farm, science room,cafeteria (and a normal size dining room) a game room with the most state of the art gaming device that would make any gamer look in awe), a gym, a bar, a large pool, a room that has even artifacts, a mini theater room, a training room with virtual holograms and even some tech from chaldea and finally multiple bed rooms with each door having different insignias on them from evolto having a planet with it ring being a gear, to tempest having the Kiva logo though this one had the burning look to show his demonic bloodline to Crimson having a sword, a lion and a dragon for his, with Ryan it shows a book with sword on it, and finally shifter has a heart with multiple flowers on it and as we go to the main meeting area we see...

Evolto/me:haa~ alright we are going for a quick stop to this universe (point on a map that show the known multiverse and the countless universes that been seen)

Tempest:cool so basically like we are going to sight see a bit?

Evolto/me:a-.....huh...yeah....yeah basically sightseeing...."a much better description of what I though"...

Ryan:why though? This ship of yours can basically supply a small village 500 years worth of food,water,medicine and energy

Evolto/me:the reason why is because the dick wizard here (point at a tied up merlin who is also gagged) decided it be a funny idea of switching one of it main batteries...with a double A battery...

Crimson:....(looks at merlin who flinches).....*sigh* let me guess you thought it was something like one of evolto data drives and soon realized it wasn't

Merlin:....(nods)

Evolto/me:...(visibly pissed while smiling) must me and Morgan again torture you?

Merlin:!(becomes pale as snow and immediately try to escape but cannot due to the rope disabling his magic)

Evolto/me:Crimson if you could pls bring Morgan here when you have the chance...and bring merlin alter here too....(turns to look at merlin with most sadistic smirk) tell them we gonna make a pig squeal

Crimson:very well...(look at merlin) this is on you, I warned you

Shifter/blake:(while drinking soda) so what world is it?

Evolto/me:...actually let me check, I did make sure to that we didn't go to any world/universe that may cause us trouble but I just left it on autopilot...(looks at map)!......

(Evolto eyes are seen showing no light in them)

Tempest:evo?

Evolto/me:...(turn his head to the group)...it union...

The group:....say what now?

Evolto/me:...it a fucking union universe!

Tempest:(annoyed) you gotta be fucking kidding me!

Crimson:tch! Union....of fucking course..

Ryan:....this sucks...

Shifter/blake:(stop drinking soda and his smile is no longer seen as instead it a annoyed frown)...oh....goodie thoese fucks

If your woundering why our group here Is pissed off'd let me explain what a union universe is *ehem* a union universe is a universe that is mostly a mixed up of multiple universes from rwby,bnha,dxd,naruto(sometimes) and other anime universe and where a school that teach people with powers or as known, semibalances,quriks,sacred gears,ninja arts or any other plethora of power is trained to be the world next generation of protectors and you may be thinking....why are they annoyed then? The reason is simple....the school is corrupted as hell and thoses who don't have power in the school are treat worse then faunus and are not only bullied mentally but physically too and the teachers and headmasters won't interfere because they too are corrupted)