evolto(and friends) in.......kill la kill?!

(Ok we are on to the kill la kill saga! And now we get to see what will happen in this story....till then enjoy the chapter!)

(We now see what our band of idiots are up to now, unlike the handsome! Strong! Lady's-man! Deadpoo- *bam* ack)

(Evolto/me:GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU RINKLY DRIED ASS RASEIN BEFORE I SHOVE UP YOUR HEAD UP YOUR OWN ASS!)

(deadpool:OH FUCK!)

(Bleep!)

(We now see what our band of travelers are up to now after the events of honkai saga)

(Evolto ship/aurora)

(Clang)

Tempest:*phew* that enough working out for today...

(We soon see tempest in gym clothes that match his color pallets from the dark black and blood red with the Kiva symbol on his back)

Tempest:*sigh* I'm sweating like crazy...danm evolto you really out done your self...and your still letting off steam...literally..

(We see tempest clothes sticking to like a second skin and also see that his body is well toned and muscles, though no bulging muscle of any kind like that of typical body builder his body is actually slim despite the fact he was just lifting two 500k ton weights)

Evolto/me:I'm still burning off the remaining honkai energy that forcefully put into me...and with how near death I was....it show what has happened to me during my retirement....I've gone weaker and slow, I usually can over power the hotv with eases back when I was 400 years old...now? I nearly died..*sigh* and I need to get back to where I once was, sure I have evol galaxy and that new form....but that new form is unstable and evol galaxy powers are still unknown, sure it has the infinite power of newborn universe and such but...

Tempest:easy evolto I understand, but as a friend...as a brother in arm, I'd don't want you to overwork yourself ok...besides...we both know how your wife gets

Evolto/me:(chuckles) true...besides

(Clang)

Evolto/me:I'm just about done with my work out too

(We soon see evolt who is also in gym clothes of his own style and too see him covered in sweat and see his body, though we usually don't see it due to his baggy cloths and and coat along with his scarf but now we see it well toned similar to tempest but also his scars along his back and chest due to the fact he doesn't wear a gym shirt most of his scars vary from burns, stabs, claws, bites, bullets even a few scars from energy based attacks, though they are small due to his healing factor but we see one large scar on his back....his scar from fighting killbus for the first time)

Evolto/me:now I'm hitting the shower, I don't want to stink

Tempest:yeah same..

(Timeskip)

(We soon cut to the main hanger of the ship)

Shifter:so this person you said that would be arriving....they should be here by now?

Evolto/me:yeah

Crimson:who are they?

Evolto/me:...

Tempest:(raise brow) a surprise?

Evolto/me:...(nods)

Ryan:eh the more the Is marrier!

(And soon a portal opens revealing an man in the Arkham knight suit)

Arkham knight:so this is the place?(looks around)