evolto(and friends) in......honkai?!(final part)

( that right! The final chapter to the honkai series! Then we shall go to the kill la kill saga!...ok also my work will be slowed by a lot due to me going to a "course program" by this next Monday I have to go to it because I have autism so pls understand and thank you, anyways enjoy the last chapter for the honkai saga)

( As Crimson arrived we see smoke emanating from the building)

Crimson:seem evolto been busy...!...is that?

(Crimson see a figure leaving the building and he soon head toward the figure landing and existing out of his balance breaker)

Crimson:is that you evolto?

(The figure soon speaks)

Evolto/me:hey Crimson...thanks for sending in this guy(point at the floating reaper) helped alot with navigation...nrgh!

(Evolto is soon forced out of his form and nearly falls when Crimson catches him)

Crimson:you ok?....haven't seen you in that form at all...is it new?

Evolto/me:I'm fine....and yes, that is one of my new forms....still in the prototype phase...but all in all...a huge success, even got a new weapon (reveals an axe, it blade shown to have a hot red cor while the spine of the axe is shown to have wires and gears and an emty slot, the upper handle is able to twisted both ways showing it abilitys)

Crimson:hmm...well we need to get back to the group we will talk more there

Evolto/me:where kiana?

Crimson:...otta has her....

Evolto/me:fuck....well your gonna have to carry me

Crimson:why?

Evolto/me:because I'm about to pass out due to that form....

(Evolto soon passes out)

Crimson:...*sigh*...rest for now friend...you'll need it...(activate his communicator) I got evolto and we will be heading over to you soon you can start with the mission and we will meet up with you soon

Tempest:[I read you loud and clear we will be moving out as we speak just make sure to get back to us in one piece]

Crimson:I know, see you soon

(Meanwhile)

Otta:keep infusing honkai energy in the test chamber, we won't be able to wake her up otherwise....heh, long time no see....welcome home...k423

(We see Kiana in the same experiment pod that she was born in...and soon her eyes open...but they no longer have the blue color they once have...now they are replaced with gold orange )

Kiana?:come back to me, my precious servants!

(Siberia, the second honkai war battlefield remains)

(Incased in ice we see what apears to be a dragon...it soon glows and breaks free from the ice and roars, responding to it queen)

Otta:oh? coming back to your queen?...deploy the regional defense satellites! All valkyrie units, prepare for level 1 combat. Prepare yourselves, a revolution is imminent!

(A barrier is seen, and we soon look to Sky, we see a ship or otherwise known as the helios transport vessel)

(As we see Theresa and himeko talking to the group)
Himeko:ugh if we had the hyperion we could have avoided the enemy's