evolto(and friends) in......kill la kill?! (pt.2)

(Since the kill la kill saga is currently the second season of this book....the song above is the new opening for the season, so yeah enjoy it)

(As we soon see Ryuko point her blade towards satsuki we soon hear her speak)

Ryuko:this scissor blade was left behind by the same scumbag who killed my father! And now you're gonna tell me who this thing belongs to, satsuki kiryuin!

Satsuki:Ryuko matio is your name, right? Interesting, then you must be isshin matio's daughter

Ryuko:I knew it, you know who my father was!

(Ryuko soon suddenly kneels to the ground holding her blade)

???:your bleeding too much ryuko

Ryuko:you said you wanted blood, your getting full now?

???:no but in about five minutes your going to lose consciousness

Ryuko:why didn't you say that before?!

Evolto/me:I think you should leave

(Evolto soon stands infront of Ryuko shocking her by his speed)

Ryuko:tch! And don't get me started with you....when we meet up again, I want answer!

Evolto/me:and we will give you them to the best of our abilitys....now scram

Ryuko:...we will pick this up later satsuki kiryuin, count on it!

(We soon see Ryuko making an escape)

Uzu: after her! She getting away!

Satsuki:don't bother
(Soon a blinding light is seen behind her as she speaks)

Uzu:ngh...m'lady!

Satsuki:she'll be back eventually...besides we have another person to deal with...isn't that right? Brandon bloodstalk?

Evolto/me:heh! You do sure know how to make thing a little interesting and using this strings to impower your troops! It really makes the gears in my brain go all crazy~!

(We soon see himm twirling multiple life fibers around his fingers)

Satsuki:where did you get that armor?

Evolto/me:oh your looking for way to get a nice upgrade for your troops are we?...well I hate to say it...but I created this armor...well this version at least...I lost the original one long...long ago...but trust me....only I and select few can use it...let just say...it stays in "bloodline" shall we?(chuckles) well this been fun...but I gotta leave...toodles

(He soon pull out the transtream pistol and pull the trigger covering himself in smoke)

Uzu:no you don't!

(Uzu soon strike the smoke, only to reveal that there nothing)

Uzu:danmit...

Satsuki:....

(She soon leaves)

Satsuki:so the new girl has a kamui...and there them...(chuckle)

(We soon see Ryuko unconscious as three boys soon walk up to her)

Boys:whoa! No way it's a half-naked chick!

(As they soon inch towards her..)

???:oi scram! You little pervs!

(Bam)

(Each of the boys get smacked on the head as they soon run away and the unknown person is revealed to be tempest)