evolto(and friends) in......kill la kill(final part)

(Ok the reason for this being the final part is simple.....I lost motivation for this...yeah that the reason, now before yall get mad or something just let me explain, it has started to feel more like it mandatory then it is actually fun, at first it was, but as time went on it slowly became tedious and boring, at first I thought I need a break, so I took it, at first it worked but then after one chapter later it went right back to being tedious, so I took a break again but it didn't work, so after some time thinking....I'm deciding to end it early and gi straight into the next saga which is the dxd saga, I haven't lost motivation for the book in general, just this saga, I hope you can understand and thank you for your patience so for now enjoy)

Ignika:where is it?

Evolto/me:....*sigh* it in a dxd universe

(Evolto slouches on one of the kitchen seats)

Ignika:....is like the main one?...or is it one of 'those' ones?

Evolto/me:that the thing.....I haven't gotten the chance to find out....remember when you told me you fought another diend? Well....

(Evolto soon pulls out the tracker device showing an identical energy similar to the another riders was located at the dxd universe)

Ignika:I'll head there right now, when you arrive?

Evolto/me:well ill have to wake them up then pack up our shit which will take 30 minutes...it leaving a message for Ryuko that will be difficult....

Ignika:must I stay low in that universe as well?

Evolto/me:....I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not....

Iginka:that up to you

Evolto/me:(groans) If you aren't, then just until we arrive, then you can do what ever you deem necessary....*sigh* why is when I leave retirement this shit has to happen

Ignika:well I can't go into retirement unlike you so it seem fair

Evolto/me:oh screw you man, you think retirement was great? I got fucking ran over by a Walmart version of den-liner, got beamed by a orbital laser, was stuck in universe where all the men where dead and all the women there were yanderes....and I mean the worst mind of yanderes....for 2 month...was forced to become a heroic servant by a Gaia from a alternate fate universe....and that was 3 months ago....I can go on

Ignika:that seem like you problem

Evolto/me:.......just go....

Iginka:later....and learn to suck it up...

(Ignika soon leaves through his portal)

Evolto/me:this will be a pain....fuuuuck......

(Evolto looks at the clock as the screen fades)

Tempest:why did we have to leave man? Aren't we going to help Ryuko and stuff?

(Everyone is seen on the ship while heading towards the dxd universe)

Evolto/me:the reason we are leaving is because we just got the location of a core fragment....and I already left some stuff for ryuko to use and a video explaining why we left....as much as I want to tear the old hag that is ragyo....this is much more important....besides....we all are gonna have a headache...

Crimson:....I'm already getting one....

Evolto/me:I know your pissed because of the Excalibur of dxd universe, not to mention how pretty all the faction treat humans.....tch...they bring and convert humans who have power into either devils, angles or fallen angles just in hopes to solve problems they made on thier own...not to mention the danm church....which reminds me...yo jalter! You ready to burn that shit into the ground