evolto(and friends)in......dxd?!(pt.2)

(Sorry for the long wait....yeah, had multiple things going on in life and Christmas....including the danm cold, its gone but left a nasty sore throat though...it will hopefully be gone by tomorrow....but yeah enjoy this chapter...also if anyone know what I'm about to say now....you know, "roar of the jungle dragon"...there yah only hint)

(In familiar forest)

(A portal opens to reveal evolto in his bloodstalk form...with pandora box floating behind him as it opens up from time to time and panels rotate before closings and repeating)

Evolto/me:...still the same...no matter what universe....but not completely....it should be close...

(Evolto walks through the forest passing through the mythical beast and animals....none dare to go near him...)

Evolto/me:"aah good they know not to mess with me....good didn't want to have to put any of them down)

(Evolto soon stops ad he looks to a stone wall)

Evolto/me:I see...something was hidden here....

(Evolto hand is soon coated in violet red aura, he taps the wall with his finger as the wall infront of him disintegrate a small portion of itself making an entrance for him)

Evolto/me:now let what was bugging pandora box so much last night for to wake me up...

(He soon walks in...and immediately notice the rise in temperature)

Evolto/me:hmm warm....

(Pandora box glows revealing the inside....and upon seeing it....evolto is stunned)

Evolto/me:"carvings?...no....a story....but of what?"

(The carvings depicted a dragon...one of flames and rebirth)

'Oh hear thy tale of fire and regret'

'Hear thy sadness....hear thy woes'

'Thy only friend has warn thee....but thou had not listened...thy friend of fire and scale....had warn thy would be slain by thy greatest enemy if thou had provoked, that he would fight and be victorious...but if thou had heard his final roar....to hide thy last kin.....if thou hear this woe....protect the young...let it fly and soar...let it roar be heard....let it flames protect thou'

Evolto/me:a friend of fire and scale?...a dragon no doubt....but this tale....its....familer to me...!...no....fucking...way....

(Evolto soon realizes what tale this was....it was the tale of yahorn the jungle dragon...and his master who became a tyrant...)

Evolto/me:looks like this one ended differently...seem he regretted what he did....but yahorn had a child?....oh...it still hasn't hatch....but where is it?)

(He soon walked further deep into the dark until he saw a faint glow)

Evolto/me:aahh~...there you are....

(Evolto soon stopped infront of an egg....though this one was larger...the bottom seemingly had crystal at the bottom, no jagged edges it was smooth and warm)

Evolto/me:so...this is the last egg...of jungle dragon...well...who am I to not denied the man he final request?

(Evotlo grasp the egg gently with his two hands as pandora box glows responding to his thoughts, making a portal for him to walk to as it follows through as the portal closes)