Evolto(and friends) in.......kill la kill?!(pt.5)

(Ok here the new chapter, enjoy....also....yes....the image above is how I feel....my motivation is low....I MUST GET MORE POWER!...and someone will make a cameo today...)

(As our group was walking during early morning)

Tempest:Jesus evo did you even get any sleep?

Evolto/me:(yawns) no not really...."not since technically I was sent to another reality and had to team up with decade"...had some issues...

Shifter:man today isn't your day isn't it?

Crimson:leave him alone...your asleep almost 24/7, so your not one to talk

Shifter:ey what can I say? Guess I'm just a-

Everyone:don't even finish that!

(Shifter merely chuckles at this)

Ryan:! We are here...

Ryuko:eh? Oh hey guys...what happen to him?(Points at evo)

Crimson:had trouble sleeping...why aren't you wearing senketsu?

Ryuko:he getting cleaned

(In the background Tempest gives evo a can of coffee)

Evolto/me:mmmh thanks Tempest...

Tempest:ah don't sweat it

Mako:if your having trouble sleeping, just gets some heavy blankets they should help with that alot! Though they did get me in trouble one time and!

(Pat)

Mako:?

Evolto/me:...don't change mako...

(Evolto is seen patting Mako head...then he fall asleep as Tempest catches him)

Tempest:and he I'd out!...anyways let go...it no late day right?

Mako:yeah! Let go!

[READY!]

Tempest:henshin!

[FIST ON!]

(Tempest transforms into ixa)

Ixa:let try this!

(Ixa pulls out a whistle that has the blade insignia then inserts it into the driver )

[BLADE ON!]

(Similar to the wizard whistle an image of poker card passes through ixa right arm and the blay rouzer in his hand)

Mako:woah! Your arm is different from the rest of your suit!

Ixa:you can thank evo for that!...the man is a tech genius when it comes to rider equipment and such!..but we should get going now, we don't want to be late on 'no late day'

Ryuko:the hell is no late day?

(Suddenly)

Gamagoori:hahaha! Do I detect some confusion Ryuko matoi?....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

evolto/me:!whu-?! Huh?

Gamagoori:YOUR ASLEEP ON NO LATE DAY?! SUCH INSUBORDINATION!

Ryan:lay off him man! He could barely sleep last-

Gamagoori:I DO NOT CARE WHAT EXCUSES YOU HAVE! FIRST MATOI WITH HER RIDICULOUS CLOTHS NOW THIS?!

Crimson:I suggest you tell Ryuko what is going on then leave...if you came here to lecture us then save it for someone who cares

(Gamagoori is seen enraged by this statement)

(Meanwhile at an abandoned warehouse)

Ignika:....this is source of the energy i was picking up...