armageddon

(As the darkness fades we soon see a Baren wasteland... )

There have been many powerful beings through out the generations......but eons of conflicts....Wars....have begun to tear and rip apart the very fabric of omni verse

(We soon see a warrior in dark armor raise his hands and let out a war cry as many fighter soon charge past him...some we know....salem.....otto....esdeath homelander.....dark kiva....killbus and lord daraku....and many more while on other side we see will....Zero....omni y/n....evolto....crimson....demo....and many more...soon charge toward the forces of dark)

And bring about....the apocalypse

(And thus they clash with will impaling homelander, Zero and omni facing lord daraku and soon we see evolto rapidly swinging his sword down on killbus who blocks it with his own blade but is sent back when evolto lands a powerful blow until evolto is knocked down when zero crashes into him and daraku soon lands and chants)

Lord Daraku:HA! YUTO WAT DA PAI!

(and soon claws of shadows soon Slam onto Zero and trap him until Zero chant)

Zero:AGI KE!

(lighting come out of Zero hands and directly hits daraku knocking him away and we soon cut to tempest in his Kiva emperor form facing dark kiva and he land a blow on the dark rider causing him to draw his sword as kiva does the same as they soon clash in steel until kiva land a strike on the dark rider causing him to use an energy projectile on the rider and soon we cut to will facing against one of lord daraku evil warriors clones which specializes in necromancy and it soon trys to go
For close combat only for will to grab it leg and strick is as a sickening crack is heard as the clone soon screams before backing off and chants)

Necromancer:lengo deniey!

(And it soon summon two skeleton who soon charge toward will only for them to die by his hands as he says)

Will:WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?!

(sadly will is sent flying by otto as he uses a copy of one of the divine weapons and soon otto strikes more forces of the light until...)

The elder ones demanded a safeguard be put in place to avoid total destruction

(The ground shakes as a pyramid came bursting out of the ground send both multiple light and dark fighters flying back as it soon stopped at Zero feet and soon all of the fighters look at the pyramid in awe and saw the orb of light)

One that would make use...of the warriors insatiable blood lust....like moths to flame...they would be drawn to Battle

( We see Crimson next to cinder as the both look at the pyramid and he soon looks at her then punches her in the jaw and then runs upwars towards the pyramid and soon...the race towards the top begins as one of more speedy fighter trys to get past Crimson, only to sent back to the bottom and soon Crimson is killed by one of other fighters and the very same fighter that killed him soon throws a knife to grindel"warframe" an it soon lands in his back as he soon retaliate by sending his vomit projectile toward him, soon esdeath beats grindel and Tosses him aside and enterprise(az) fires a shot towards her back and one of the gear brothers jumps on her back trying to holder her only to be pushes of her as the gear brother says)

Gear remcon:[sorry]

(Soon two fist fighter try to fight at the same time only to lead them being held by their throats and when it seem they are about to be killed, evolto soon impales her with his sword and then slashing her back and soon clashes with killbus as they are locked in a sword battle, in the background we see zero shove one of the female fighter off the pyramid, killbus soon stabs evolto and just when it seem killbus will finish him, he is saved by will as will chants levitating killbus and sending him flying towards the bottom of the pyramid....only for then to jump and land on evolto wound and neck then twisting his leg and a snap is heard....killing evolto...and soon will form soon changes to lord daraku as he soon looks down at the other fighter and soon send a fireball towards them and it exploads)

At the apexs of destruction Alliance will be broken

(We soon see otto land down trying to kill daraku, though daraku dogdes and kicks him towards the edge as the very dragon that served the hotv soon apears and grabs otto as he scream and as it flys away...a sickening crunch is heard)

And old hatreds...will be revied...

(We soon hear the rattles of chains along with the shuffles of feet and wheezing as darkua looks towards the sound and see.....the reanimated corpse....of Ignika and soon....the head Snaps upward and startled daraku and we see the bionicle masks chained to the corpse and see hook chains on his arms as the corpse soon swings them and soon they battle as the reanimated corpse soon sends the chains toward daraku who re-directed to to it head and send the corpse back as it stumbles it head still lookin at him as his body turns toward daraku and soon goes to close quarters combat...to his chains are used against him and he is sent flying...and daraku soon run up towards the pyramid only to be jumped by lappland and she soon bite down on him as he screams and soon elbows her in the face sending her flying and he soon punches Zero off the pyramid and just as he reaches the top...he is soon stopped as the hooks soon impale his shoulders and soon reveals the dead corpse using the chained hooks to hold him in place as we see many of the fighters in the background catching up with them as he screams and his body rapidly ages showing the chains are stealing his life force due to one of the masked that are wrapped wound Ignika reanimated corpse)

At last...it has come to this final battle

(Soon where the orb of light stand a being as it soon looks at the fights and roars)

Armageddon....has begun..

(Evolto ending)

As evolto stands at the top of the pyramid he looks at the aftermath of the battle...seeing everyone dead...as the world comes crashing down...he know he would not survive and thus in his final moments he sends a waring to the past...to Zero and his warning? Stop Armageddon...