evolto(and friends) in....dxd?!(filler chapter)

(Yup you heard me right it a filler chapter, my Brain is lazy af and I'm trying to get it to wake the fuck up, but also to expand a bit on the characters habits and such)

(As we see the house that the group resides in, we see stars in the nightsky, but we quickly cut to the basement as we hear a mechanic humming and a person humming...the person we see is evolto with airpods along with the two pandora panels containing each of the legendary rider bottles, then evolto take one of airpods off along with his Google and places down his tools)

Evolto/me:(sigh) finally...I was able to make a new rider bottle...

(Evotlo soon grabs the rider bottle and we see the name zero one....evolto has created the first rewai rider bottle)

Evolto/me:...took about three days just to make it...

(He looks back at three boxes that have the words failed on it each filled with fullbottle that have cracks on them, some are completely broken)

Evolto/me:(I already finished tempest rider flutes...and a little gift for Ignika...! Speaking of which)

(Evolto turns around and see Ignika right behind him)

Evolto/me:tired to get the jump on me eh?

Ignika:wasn't trying to, what do you need?

Evolto/me:it actually quite the opposite! I'm here to give you something...hold on

(Evolto gets up from his chair as he goes towards a dresser looking through it compartments until finally..)

Evolto/me:here it is, catch

(Evotlo Tosses something toward Ignika as he grabs it with ease)

Ignika:!...this mask...what did you even-

Evolto/me:it a mask I made....with the power of every kamen rider..I know that you and your siblings uses thoese elemental masks so I had an idea and some time to make that thing...took about two to three years just to make that make that danm thing...of course you can decide of you want to have the armor of said riders if you want to use their power, of course you don't have to wear their armor to use them, and you can even summon said riders to help you out, and before you ask, yes i removed the downsides of thier powers, so you don't end up dying or get severely injured just to use them

Ignika:...hmm...you had a long conversation with ohma zio didn't you?

Evolto/me:oh most certainly, it was a danm pain!

(Iginka was genuinely surprised by Evolto statement, evolto willing having a discussion with the king of the kamen riders? The very same demon king who can create and destroy multiversea with but a thought? Evolto knew the dangers because ohma zio is complicated due to there being two versions of him, the original who was a tyrant that was once like his other younger self who was a kind soul who wanted nothing more then to be a wise and fair king and had to fight his evil self and give up on the dream of king so that his friends could live, if evolto was willing to take a risk just to give him this gift, he would not deny this gift)

Ignika:thank you....

(Ignika looks down at the mask, seeing it engraved beautifully with three symbols, each one representing each Era, but not only that...he could feel the power coming off of it, of course they wouldn't have to worry of the faction feeling it due to evolto putting equipment to mask thier location and energy)

Evolto/me:well...aren't you going to try it?

Ignika:later...so..what are you doing right now?

Evolto/me:eh just finished making the first rewai rider fullbottle...

Ignika:I thought you would have made 3 of them right now...since there are five of rewai riders at the moment

Evolto/me:same...but sadly as you can see(He motions to the boxes filled with his failures)

Iginka:(humms in understanding) well...have you encountered any of THEM yet?

Evolto/me:no...just another rider....and I mean the monsters riders not a rider of this world...if there is one...or...you know like what I told...

Ignika:yeah...that version of you...so he somewhat apart of you now?

Evolto/me:somewhat...we have some talk here and there ever since I used these two (pulls out the transtream pistol and takes the faiz fullbottle off the panel)...though I don't know if it do the same with the others...but I'll be working the saber fullbottle soon...I already finished on tempest legend rider whistles...so...what zero doing right now?

Ignika:he currently looking through the vail to see killbus location...however...

(Flashback)

(As we see Ignika stand right next to zero as he looks at a floating mirror, but he doesn't see his reflection but instead a shadowy mist in it as he motions his hand as it glows looking...untill..finally...he sees him...killbus...but...)

Killbus:...I can feel you....your watching me aren't you? Heheh...you basterd! Trying to spy on me?! Let me show you what happens to thoses who shouldn't be snooping around others businesses!

(Zero looks surprised by killbus response as killbus hand glows a sickly dark color as it shoot at the mirror...then it comes out of the mirror shattering it and cutting zero cheek)

Zero:...tch...that...shouldn't be even possible...that was core energy...danmit!...

Ignika:not only that he knows we are looking for him now...and most likely will just speed up what ever he is doing now...

(End of flashback)

Evolto/me:tch! No matter how many danm times I kill him, he just keeps coming back...even in death he is a pain in the ass

Ignika:I feel sorry for you and yet at the same time I find it amusing

Evolto/me:don't give me that fucking smug look

Ignika:womp.....womp...

Evolto/me:...danm it zero why did you teach him that?...I liked it better when he was struggling with today's slangs...(mutters)

(As screen fades to black...we see a fireplace as killbus sits in his chair)

Killbus:oh you poor fools...you truly don't know what the cores really are...they aren't just a place where the worthy can gain thier powers...but they are also maps....to realm of the core....where a true wish can be granted...where I will achieve my wish...my wish...where everything will cease to be...not just this multiverse...but every multiverse...hehehehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

(As he cackles...we multiple monitors viewing not only zero....but will...demo...and every other God authors...and zeta prime)

Killbus:ah~...you fools have only scratched the surface of potential of the core energy...but what you don't know...is that there a power even higher then that of it...where every thing...life...death...time...space....good...evil...light...dark...grey...everything... came from it...and I will use that wish to undo everything...all thoses past events...

(We see a flash back of everyone fighting lord daraku, to even seeing that dark futer...and other past events that lead to everyone suffering)

Killbus:were caused by me...and you all took the bait...you fight fueled my goal...and I should thank you all...you have surpassed my expectations in the amount the energy you produces when in Combat...AHAHAHAHAHA! YOU EVEN DECIDE TO GO TO THAT DARK FUTURE, AND THE AMMOUNT OF ENERGY YOU MADE WHEN DOING SO WAS PERFECT!

(Behind him...was thousands of core fragmenta glowing brightly as he laughed)

Killbus:aaahhh~...hmm...well...I guess you should stay tuned...

(...what?)

Killbus:surprised?...I can see you...I can see all of you...stay tuned...readers...for this is the story...of where everyone...even you...died...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(How?....this shouldn't be possible....it can't be....)