special chapter....moopsy

(Ok saw this....turns out these Lil fluff balls drinks bones....yeah that sound and look fucking terrifying...also this takes place after the end of the killlakillsaga)

(As a portal opens up we see two people fall into the ground )

Evolto/me:gak!

???:danmit! I thought that would work!

Evolto/me:at least we aren't being chased by God danm yanderes rando

TheRandomAuthor546 or known as...rando

Rando: tochè....

???:moopsy

(Rando looks down at ground and sees....a hamster?)

Rando:is that a hamster?

Evolto/me:hmm? (Looks up from his device and see the moospy)....oh fuck....rando....step away from that thing....slowy

Rando:...why?

Evolto/me:that thing is very dangerous....

Rando:.....your joking....

Evolto/me:I'm not...now slowy step away from it

(Evolto steps away from the moopsy)

Rando:oh please that thing is harmless, look it even cuddling up to that bear

Evolto/me:that fucking thing can drink your danm bones!

Rando:...say what?

(The moopsy is seen seemingly cuddling the bear....only then bite on it as the bear roars in pain as the moopsy slowly drinks it bones as the bear turns into a pile of fleshly mush)

Rando:oh my fucking God!

(The moopsy soon looks at them)

Moopsy:moopsy

(It stumbles as it try to get to them)

Evolto/me:fucking run!

(They soon run away from it as it is slowy waddling it way towards them)

Evolto/me:IF SOMETHING IS THAT CUTE, IT MOST LIKELY SUPER DANGEROUS!

Rando:WHAT EVEN THE FUCK IS THAT THING!

Evolto/me:(pulls out a data pad) e7-37214 otherwise known as the moopsy, they are known for their cuteness and sheer deadlyness! They lure in their prey with their adorable features in order to trap the prey....they drink said prey bones for nutrition and substantiate in order to survive...and whats worse...they come in hoards...

(As evolto finishes explaining they see multiple moopsy above them jump down as one is about to bite rando, it is shot by Evolto)

Evolto/me:and that is why I study biology, it helps with knowing how not only to make antibiotics....but also when dealing with situations such as these! Now come on!

(As more of them jump down the two continue to either kill or to keep the moopsy from landing on them as they soon leave the forest they see a portal opening as the aurora soon comes out of it and tempest on the hanger holding his hand out)

Tempest:GET THE FUCK ON! BEFORE THEY ARRIVE!

evolto/me:thanks God!

(As he says this)

Moopsy:moopsy

Evolto/me:AAH!

(A moopsy is seen on his shoulder but is immediately punched off )

Evolto/me:fuck you, you little bone vampires!

(They soon get on the ship but the hoard of moopsy are seen jumping on the glass windows of the ship)

Ryan:where the fuck is the windshield wipers?!

Evolto/me:the orange button!

Ryan:ah!

(The moopsy are soon knocked off the windows as the ship soon goes at speed of sound leaving the planet and removing any remaining moopsy on the ship as it soon enters a new portal and into a new world as the screen fades to black)

(I hope you enjoyed this short special chapter...also a sneak peak to a new member joining us...go follow TheRandomAuthor546 he a great guy and has some good books to read...till then...ciao~)