Dirty Sex And Drugs [BOOK 2]

Kaden

I picked up a piece of paper and read it silently while my girlfriend of two years, Taniyah, smoked a blunt quietly behind me. I sighed and rubbed my temples while I placed the paper on my desk.

I was 23 years old and felt like I was damn near 60. So much shit has happened over the years, and I've been trying to deal with it day by day. I was devastated when I found out a lot of shit once I turned 20.

Maria just up and disappeared after a couple of weeks and I couldn't find her. I searched for her everyday for hours, working myself down to the point where I wouldn't shower or eat for days. I figured that after two years she just didn't want anything to do with me and that I fucked up to bad, leaving her not wanting to continue or relationship.

A year after Maria disappeared, Mario left as well. He claimed that he didn't need the drug business anymore and that he wanted to start a real business and make money the clean way. I just accepted his wishes and after a while, he stopped coming around. I found out from his father that he had just up and left.

BNard became my right hand and stayed on top of my shit when I ran myself ragged. He was always the one to put me back on my feet, along with Taniyah. Together, they formed me into the nigga I'd never thought I be.

I always thought Vinny would betray me in some way, so I kept my eye on him throughout the years. He finished high school and is now 20. He's like the little brother I never had and I'd protect him with my life. Since he's always been a bit smarter than the rest of us, he kept is financially afloat and killed off the niggas that could pose deep threats to us.

I met Taniyah a year after Maria went missing. I told myself I wouldn't look in another bitches' direction until I found Maria, but she was so attractive that I couldn't help myself.

She had long ebony hair that flew down her back and some strands were dyed tints of blue . Her eyes were a deep hazel and changed colors in the light. Plump lips, chubby cheeks, fat ass, slim waist, and stood at 5'5.

Originally she was sent by some lil nigga in the game to take me out, but I shut that shit down and she became my girlfriend after we talked for a couple of months.

Speaking of Taniyah, she held the blunt in my face and gave me a confusing glance.

"You not gone participate?" She asked with a white smile and I chuckled as I hit the blunt and exhaled the smoke into her mouth, sharing a few kisses after.

"You know I got business to take care of T stop bothering me." I said half playful, half serious. That letter contained shit that I needed to get to the bottom of quickly.

Taniyah came around my desk and sat in my lap, planting kisses on my neck. "Kaden you need to relax sometime. This isn't a little mom and pop drug business any more; you got a whole organization that would go to war for you. Why are you so hard on yourself?"

I kissed my teeth but nodded, stubbornly agreeing. This wasn't just BNard, Vin, Mario, and I anymore. This was a whole organization that would be ready to give their lives to me if need be, and I respected that.

"I just gotta find her T, I won't rest until I do. I mean damn the lil bitch got on my nerves but she was my lover and most importantly my sister before anything else."

T hated the fact that I still obsessed over finding Maria, and I wouldn't blame her. Its probably hard trying to stay with a person who still thinking about somebody else.

"And let's say you do find her, then what Adrein?"

"T..we not about to have this conversation right now. And I told you don't be addressing me by my middle name."

I got up and pushed Taniyah off my lap. She was working my nerves and it was starting to make my anger flare.

"You're such an asshole I don't even know why I still stay with you." I pulled out my phone and dialed BNard, patiently waiting for him to answer the phone before I tossed this bitch out the window.

"Then don't stay, there are plenty of bitches that qualify for your spot."

Taniyah opened her mouth but then closed it and I blew a kiss as BNard picked up. Right before she could say something, I walked out of my office and laughed as I heard BNard slip a moan out of his mouth.

"Daddy come get me, I need to talk to you about something and show you some shit."

He groaned and his background got quiet. "Smith now is not a good time, I'm getting my dick wet !" I chuckled and stood in front of one of my trap houses on the Far East side of Miami.

"Nard foreal, any other time I wouldn't interrupt, it's important.." I turned serious and I knew he was sighing as the phone went silent again.

"When I get there I'm beating yo ass and Tangerine's for her not keeping you preoccupied." I snickered and kissed my teeth. That nigga gets his dick wet every day of the week, I'm sure one missed nut bust today ain't gone hurt him.

"Her name is Taniyah nigga, just hurry up I'm hungry baby!"

"Alright faggot I'm on my way. You owe me." He ended the call and I shook my head as I leaned against the porch. BNard didn't like Taniyah and they hardly ever got along. Be pronounced her name wrong all the time purposely, or called her something that started with a T just to piss her off. She hated when I wouldn't say anything to him because I found the shit hella funny. She was a fucking cry baby.

Maybe a reunion would be in store a little sooner than I expected.