18. Depression

Vinny

I grabbed Da'Jah's Hand and smiled as she turned her head slightly to look at me. Her lips turned upwards in a sheepish smile and I chuckled as I reached forward to twist a lock of her hair around my finger.

"I love you Amelia." I stated seriously and scooted down to her stomach, pressing my hand against the small pudge. 

Da'Jah frowned and shook her head as she tried to return the sentiment. Talking was still very hard for her because of the cut being slightly deep and it was extremely painful for her to eat. I was afraid that I would lose the woman in my life, the only female that I've ever brung myself to love.

It all felt unreal, mainly because it was so fast. One minute I was meeting this girl and I just wanted to fuck, but I played like I actually liked her cause I ain't want community pussy, I wanted pussy that I knew wasn't being passed around. Then all that shit disappeared, and I started to catch feelings for her. Yeah the sex was a bonus, but her personality and face was beautiful. It was like I was star struck. Next thing I know she kicking me out her crib, telling me she got a whole nigga. And guess who that happens to be ? Bashir, one of my fucking brothers.

Now our friendship is damaged and I don't know if my girl is even carrying my child. It could be BNard's, or it could be someone else's, I'll never know until he or she is born. I know I don't deserve a child, and this lifestyle wouldn't do shit but put them in danger, but I want one. I want to raise my kids to be better than I am, and even though adulthood is sort of new to me, I think I'm ready.

"V-vin.." I snapped my head up and glanced at Da'Jah as if she had two fucking heads on her shoulder. "You know you not suppose to be talking baby, your throat is fucked up." She sighed and reached her hand out to me. I took it and smiled slightly as I glanced at her perfectly manicured nails. "I love you.." She said quietly and I smiled as I reached over to kiss her forehead.

"I love you too Da'Jah."

"I'm going to go and get myself together, I'll come back tomorrow okay? I also got shit to take care of." She nodded and pointed at my lips, slightly forming a pout on her pretty face. I chuckled and leaned over to press a kiss to her lips. When I pulled away and glared and I winked as I exited the hospital.

I knew I had to fix relationships with my brothers before our organization fell. We worked to hard to let everything fall at the seems.

Bashir

I drunk a bottle of henny and glanced at the broken bottles of glass paced around the room. I was acting like a kid, and I knew it. But for once in this fucked up ass life style, I didn't give a fuck. What Kaden said to me hurt like a bitch.

Maybe for once I didn't want to talk about shooting up traps or tracking down Hakeem's bitch ass father. I needed time to grieve my loss. Da'Jah knew everything about me, since my child hood, how could she betray me ?

"Daddy are you coming back to bed?" A thick red bone with long flowing blonde hair questioned as she glanced at the bottle in my hand. She was half clothed and her g string was way to small for her.

"Yeah Erikah, give me a minute." She nodded and turned around, making sure to switch her ass as she walked back to my room. Erikah was a girl I used to fuck with before I thought about being faithful to Da'Jah, but that was dead.

I stood from the couch and walked back to my room, watching a naked Erikah finger herself. I raised my eyebrow and licked my lips as my dick got hard as hell. She smirked and used her other hand to play with her nipples.

I approached her and took of my pants without exchanging a word. Sometimes she could talk to much and I wasn't about to spark up no convo just so she could talk the whole time we fuck.