3. Snakes Part III

BNard

I glanced at Da'Jah as she glanced back at me. We stood looking at eavhother and I waited for her hoe ass to say something. She looked nonchalant but I knew deep down she was mad.

She was one of those hoes that wanted you to stay faithful while she went out and fucked any thing with legs. I'm pretty sure she had about 8 different STD's, and had babies by unknown niggas all over the map.

But as fucked up as she was, I did care about her. When we were younger she was always there for me, and I didn't expect her to turn into the female that she did, sucking dick and popping her cooch for money.

It was sad, and I tried to help her but she refused the help. She didn't want anyone to pull her out, I guess she liked being in the deep end.

She was half clothed, as usual, and didn't have weave in her head. Her natural hair fell around her shoulders in a neat bob, with honey colored ends. Her nails were freshly painted and her eyes were kinda droopy, signaling that she was tired.

I sighed and wanted to light a blunt, but she didn't really like the smoke, so I decided against it.

"Da'Jah I've tried everything to help you out, I don't know what else to do to help you..I mean I love you and I care about you, but I can't be captain save a hoe."

I stated honestly, staring at her as she sighed and ran a hand through her long bob. "So what you saying, you gone cut me off or something ?"

I frowned but found myself nodding, I wasn't going to keep giving her money if she wasn't going to do anything but use it on condoms and parties. That was hard earned money that I was giving her.

"DaJe I'm not saying that..but I can't keep giving you money when you ain't even gone use the shit to better yourself . I don't wanna see you the way you are man.."

She pouted and her bottom lip trembled, signaling that she was about to cry. I wasn't like Kaden or Vinny. Yes I fucked girls and left them the next day, but I was nice to them to get what I wanted. I wouldn't slap Da'Jah around and cuss at her because unlike these other women I loved her.

"I'm trying Bashir, I really wanna do better and you know I do !" She started to get defensive and I frowned as she called me by my first name. It was Arabic and a lot of people didn't like it, so growing up as a child I didn't like it either. I guess the sensitivity just stayed.

"Look Da'Jah Ima send you a couple more grand over these two months. If you don't start to better yourself and stop fucking around with all these dudes I'm cutting you off. You hurting yourself."

She sighed and I decided to finally give in and light a blunt. She scrunched her face up but I just offered her a forced smile, which she returned half heartedly.

"Come here DaJe." She smiled slightly and crawled into my arms, making me instinctively wrap my arms around her waist. I kissed her forehead after taking the blunt out of my mouth.

"I love you, you my only child hood friend, but I can't love you and treat you like a woman if you're like this.." I whispered more to myself than her and she nodded against my chest agreeing.

"I promise I'll better myself Bashir..." I rolled my eyes at the name but I knew she meant well. I pressed a kissed to her plump lips and tucked her inside of the California king sized bed. I bought this entire house for Da'Jah and even though I couldn't admit to myself I'd buy her the whole word if she asked for it. As sad as it was I was in love with a fucking hoe. But I promise this the last chance. If she doesn't cut the bullshit, I'm cutting all her finances and canceling all her cards.