20. Restoration Part II

Kaden

My heart raced as I heard a scream that I knew could only belong to Maria. I ran towards the house, leaving Vin and Nard behind. A million things raced in my mind, and all the bad possibilities started to form in the back of my head.

Was she hurt ? Was my son with her ? I felt terrible because we left off on a terrible fucking note and I told her hard headed ass not to fucking leave the house ! "Aye Kaden slow the fuck down ! You cant just run up in the bitch without a damn plan !"

Bashir said as he gripped my shoulder and pulled me back harshly. Vin nodded beside him and sighed as he ran a hand through this dreads. "My fucking girl in there I know y'all fucking heard that shit ! You want me to just sit around and think up a plan when she could be in fucking danger !?" I pushed Bashir hard and he tumbled into Vinny.

"Nigga we just had a fucking talk in the car about how YOU need to start listening and treating us with the same fucking respect we give you ! Calm the fuck down and think ! You bust in that fucking house and then niggas start shooting, then what the fuck you gone do ?" He yelled, shoving me back, hard enough to where I fell against the concrete.

"Who gone fucking explain to Maria and that lil nigga she got that you dead because you ain't think shit through ? We already almost lost you, we ain't trying to go through it again !" Vin came in between us and helped me to my feet.

"Both of y'all need to chill out and get y'all heads on straight. Now ain't the time for boyfriend and boyfriend quarrels." Bashir rolled his eyes and cocked his gun. "You just mad cause you the side bitch and Kaden want me." He stuck his tongue out and I chuckled as I shook my head. "Man now ain't the time for this gay shit. Just spit out a plan so I can see if my girl okay."

Vin nodded and Bashir got serious as we crowded closer to eachother. "Since the lights on the living room, I'm going to assume that that's where everything is taking place cause Taniyah was never really a smart enough bitch to do it anywhere else. Kaden you'll go in through the back, Bashir you'll back him up and I'll go through the front."

I looked at Vin like he was crazy. "Why would you go in through the front ? Nigga you'll get killed !" "It's for your girl man, I wouldn't risk my life if I ain't know what I was doing." I sighed and shook my head as I picked up my gun and ran around to the back with Bashir following closely behind.

I waited on the signal and Bashir nodded his head. I heard Vin crash into the front window and I sighed as I picked the lock on the back door and quickly moved inside. It was a huge ass house and any one of these rooms could be the living room.

"Please..please don't hurt him anymore.." I heard Maria's voice and frowned as I darted towards the source. Kicking the door down and barging inside, I seen the worst scenario in my life.

Morgan laid on the floor with blood dripping from a wound on his head. His arm looked broken, and over him stood a tall ass dark skin nigga with dreads. Before anyone could register what had happened, I loaded my clip off into his brain several times and watched his body hit the floor. Bashir moved away from Taniyah who had launched at him with a butcher knife.

Seeing her again put a weird feeling inside of me, and I ain't like that shit at all. How this bitch was still alive was lost to me, and I needed God to start giving some valid fucking answers. Bashir slammed Taniyah's head against the wall and I cringed as I heard her skull crack. I don't know how she was still alive, but I promise you she won't be after this.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Imoni start to dart. I shot her in the leg twice and watched as she screamed in agony. "Yeah, because Maria is not the bitch tied up here !" Maria yelled, and I walked over to her sheepishly as I untied her ropes. As soon as she was free, she rushed over to Morgan and picked him up, cradling the 4 year old in her arms.