8. Unfaithful

Da'Jah

I kissed Vinny's chest and then went further down, grabbing his boxers with my hands. He rolled his eyes in anticipation and I chuckled as I dragged his boxers down to his ankles and lodged my mouth around his dick. His hand instantly grabbed my hair and I gave him a confident gaze as I started to wrap my tongue around his shaft.

"Damn Da'Jah, stop playn'." He hissed and I nodded before taking him deeper inside of my mouth. While I continued to suck him off, I played with his balls with my left hand and grabbed the base of his dick with the right.

I sped up and jacked him off while sucking him, taking him to the back of my throat. I felt my panties getting wet, so I released him with a pop and climbed on top of him. Sliding my panties and bra off, I lowered myself on his dick and instantly moaned as my core started to melt.

He twitched inside of me and I started to grind on top of him, steadying my hands on his broad chest.

"Vinny do you love me?" I asked as I bit on my lip, trying to keep up my pace. Vinny's hands came up to cup my ass and he nodded as he leaned forward to catch one of my breast in his mouth.

"You know.." He groaned as I started to nut, making me cream all over his stomach.

"I love you girl, especially when you riding my shit like this. Now stop talking, you know I hate that."

He barked and I smiled as I continued to ride him tiredly. My nails dug into his chest and he groaned as he released himself inside of me. I involuntarily collapsed on his chest and he chuckled tiredly before pulling me close to his side.

I heard my phone vibrate against the knight stand, and I groaned in irritation. I just wanted to cuddle with Vin until he left, but I guess I wasn't going to get that.

"Hello?" I answered the phone while drawing patterns against Vin's tattooed chest.

"Hey baby, I wanted to let you know I was coming to see you. My plane landed a couple minutes ago..I wanted to see you and kiss you before I go and do some crazy shit tomorrow." BNard said through the phone, and my heart stopped as I looked at Vinny, who was slowly falling asleep.

"R-right now? I'm not feeling to well and I don't wanna get you sick b-baby.." I stuttered and pushed on Vin's shoulder frantically. He had to leave before Nard got here. There's no telling what he would do if he seen another man in the house that HE paid for..

"I'll come make you feel better..don't try and refuse me girl, I'm on my way fat fat." Nard chuckled and I heard a car door open.

"But Bas-"

"Love you, be there in 5."

The line ended and I just knew my face was losing its color. "Vinny you gotta go !" He looked at me as if I was crazy and sat up slowly.

"What you mean ? The one time I do wanna fall asleep with you, you wanna make me leave ? For what?" He questioned angrily and I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Vin. You really have to go, my boyfriend is on his way here !" He smacked his lips and got out of my bed, pulling on his clothes slow as hell on purpose.

"You never told me you had a nigga Amelia." I cringed at the anger in his voice but sighed none the less and started to put my clothes back on.

"I'll call you and make it up to you some other time, I love you vin. Now get out !" I pushed him out the door and ran to my bathroom, pulling out a bottle of love spell perfume. I sprayed it in my bedroom and cracked two windows, trying to fade the smell of sex.