7. Jungle

* Vinny in media

Kaden

Dear KDot,

If you're reading this then that means that you've finally stepped up and killed me. I have a lot of shit to explain, and knowing you I know you'd probably kill me before I even got the chance to tell you why I did the things that I did.

I think the most evident and biggest reason that I betrayed you is because you had everything that I didn't. That's how these typical rivalries happen right ? The best friend is always jealous instead of being happy for they mans.

But I was happy for you, I would never wish death on you, but I was jealous K. Even though your mom was strung out on drugs, at least you had her in your life. She treated you bad and was honestly a piece of shit mother, but she gave you a place to lay your head and kept you on top of your school shit.

As ya know my mother was killed right in front of me when I was young, so I was jealous that you had someone taking care of you. My father half assed through everything and I had to do all the shit I did for myself. I knew that once I thought about setting you up that I decided that I was going to let you take my life.

You had Maria. Even though I will talk some shit in the future to make you think I wanted her, I don't. I was jealous because you had a girl to love you back when we were younger. You had someone to hold you down despite your situation, and I needed that love from a female because I didn't get it from my dead moma.

I was never happy living, and I want you to know that once you kill me, the little organization I built up behind Hakeem's back is yours. All the drugs and money is yours and I'm sure one of my most trust workers is handling that right now.

Please take my resources and kill Hakeem before shit gets worse than what it is. Hakeem has brought his father into it and now that Maria has escaped, I'm sure they are coming to Miami with all they have. Listen to what that nigga said back when we were teenagers. Remember the first nigga you killed back when we were 18 and 19? There is a lot of truth to what he said. Hakeem's father is a mass murderer and has all of Mexico under his influence.

I love you Kaden and you will always be the brother that I never had. Don't shed no tears like a bitch, this is just the way fate had to be. For my funeral I wanna be buried in some fancy shit so you better see to it nigga.

My last piece of advice is to fight this war on the turf you know best. Miami will forever be ours and we built that shit together off blood and sweat. I love you KDot, stay low.

Sincerely,

Mario.

"Man I swear this shit is so unreal!" I angrily screamed as I punched a hole in the glass mirror. Fuck all of that thugs don't cry shit.

I was going through a rough patch in my life. My woman has been separated from me for 4 fucking years, I just killed my best friend, And I had to hold it all together just to prep my team for this dumb ass fucking war.

After I killed Mario, one of his workers gave me a letter, explaining everything that I would need to know, and man did this shit hurt.

"You didn't have to have me murder you just to help me out Mario !" I punched the wall in anger and defeat as the glass shards embedded themselves deeper into my skin.

It's not as easy to kill a snake that's been with you since day one. If I wouldn't have been to busy being a fucking dumb ass then I could have kept my cool before I killed him.