11. Boy Are You Stupid?

Kaden

My eyes widened as I watched BNard shoot the gun. As soon as Vin's blood started to flow, BNard dropped the gun and started to tear up. I tried to get up, but I was to weak, and the pain in my chest from my heart transplant hurt like a bitch. I couldn't get up even if I wanted too.

"Boy are you fucking stupid ?!" I screamed at Bashir as he ran his hands over his face. The loud gunshot sent nurses and doctors of every kind into some type of code.

"I didn't mean to Kin-"

"It don't fucking matter if you ain't mean too, you just shot somebody that's like blood to us ! Nigga they can take your ass to fucking JAIL !" I interrupted as anger started to fill my body.

Bashir and Vincent were my brothers, and yeah at times be bumped heads, but I wasn't crazy enough to point a gun at they head. I love them to much and I don't know what the hell I would do if I lost one of them bitches.

I deepened my breathing and calmed myself so that I wouldn't put stress on my heart. I just woke up out of a coma earlier this morning, and these niggas about to send my ass back into one.

"What is going on in here !" Simone yelled as she hurriedly shut the door and locked it behind herself. She seen blood on the floor and instantly turned her head to Vinny, gasping in the process.

"Don't just stand there bitch help her get him up!" I yelled at Bashir, and he nodded shakily before hoisting Vincent onto the empty bed in my private hospital room. Simone instantly put on some sterile gloves and began to work on Vinny.

She cleaned the blood from around his neck and sighed in relief. "Although it's kind of bad, it was just a deep graze. What the hell happened ?" She asked, and I looked at Bashir waiting for his stupid ass to tell her what the hell he did.

Simone started to clean Vin's graze and stitched the skin back together. After she was done, she rubbed ointment on the skin and wrapped brown bandages around his neck.

"Man I shot him cause he was fucking with my girl, but I ain't mean too I ju-"

"Yo finger obviously meant to pull that fucking trigger B !" I yelled and he sighed as he picked up his gun and put it back in the waist band of his pants. "Kaden you know I wouldn't try and fucking take my brother life ! It was a fucking accident !"

I shook my head and Simone sighed as she checked my vitals and replaced my I.V. "Look I'm about to go reset the security cameras and keep everybody away from this room, don't let ANYBODY come in here. Bashir take something and get that blood off the floor. Papi I'll bring you some food and water in about an hour."

I scrunched up my face in disgust but nodded anyway and looked away as she walked out of the door. I still fucked Simone and I shouldn't but I do. But whenever we not fucking, I'm disgusted with her. Her face make me wanna throw up, but girl know how to ride dick like a pro.

Bashir started to clean the blood off the floor and I sighed as I laid my head back against the pillow. Vinny a bitch for passing out, had me thinking B really killed him.

"Nard I know that you got your own demons that you facing, hell in this drug life everybody do. I know shit gone get real crazy and can be hella overwhelming. But no matter how much shit we go through, we gotta be here for each other. And when Vin wake up, how you gone explain to him that you tried to kill him over a bitch?"

I voiced and B let loose a small smile. "Man if you seen this bitch you'd try to kill a nigga too." He joked, and I shook my head not finding it funny. B was starting to make me question his loyalty. If he was going to shoot Vinny over a bitch, what would make him wanna off me ?