17. New Characters

Kaden

"I can't right now, spending time with the misses and my son." I spoke as I lit a blunt. Morgan looked at me with distaste and I chuckled as I blew smoke towards his face. Maria was running along the beach, acting like a little kid. I let her do what she wanted because after having a long talk, I learned that Hakeem didn't allow her to do anything.

"We need you King, Vinny been acting real out of line." Breezy voiced and I sighed as I gave Maria a smile when she jumped into the water. "What's wrong with my brother ? I want full details Breezy." "He doesn't come out of the hospital. Workers have noticed this and are taking chances revolting against you. Drug supply has dropped and so has money, I'm beginning to think the only logical reasoning would be stealing." He voiced calmly and I grit my teeth together in anger.

Vinny knows better, so what if his bitch almost died ? We built this shit off blood, sweat, and tears, and I ain't got time for him to be sentimental about shit when we're already in a tight spot as it is. "I understand, I'll be there to sort things out in a couple of hours. Any word on B?"

Bashir has went ghost for a while, and it was because he was on a bad side with both me and Vin. He didn't think before he did shit and was always the one to make excuses for his dumb ass actions. "Tyrell has been watching him, but I'm not aware of his emotional status. Want me to put him on the phone ?" He asked tentatively and I grunted in response.

The dial tone resounded and I waited impatiently for Bashir to answer. "Hello." His voice was gruff and I raised an eyebrow as I glanced at Morgan. "B, I need you to stop sulking like a bitch cause you lost your girl to Vin and connect back with us. Shit is falling apart and we can't afford to be caught slipping right now." I voiced calmly as I took another hit of my blunt.

Bashir chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Adrien this is ya fucking problem. You always want people to be sensitive to your mentally incapable ass, but when it comes to others you can say what the fuck you want. Just cause you at the top of our organization doesn't mean you can treat us like we yo fucking slaves. Why don't you fuck Maria and actually produce yo own fucking kids." He said deadly calm and I took a deep breathe before I responded.

"Bitch why don't you impregnate a bitch that's actually capable of keeping her fucking legs closed. I see why your parents abandoned you, I wouldn't want a pussy ass child neither." Morgan glanced at me fearfully and Maria walked over to us with a frown on her face.

"Whatever Kaden. Says the nigga who barely passed high school cause his cracked out ass mama ain't love him. I see why Mario wanted to set you up, you can't do shit right but break down the people that's there for you. Don't come looking for me." He hung up the phone and I took another deep breath as I popped two pills in my mouth and swallowed them down with juice.

"Baby what's wrong ? Is everything okay?" Maria asked as she sat down in the sand next to Morgan. He began filling the bucket up with sand and Maria helped as she dumped seashells by his feet. "Unfortunately business calls and Vincent and Bashir are spiraling in depression." I grit my teeth and she looked down sadly as she reached out to touch my cheek.

"Need a hand ?" She smirked and I gave her an off glance. "No, you're a mother now, you can't be doing what I do." I got up from the lawn chair and sighed as I helped Maria and Morgan to my car. "I'll drop you off at my place, I don't want you staying with Imoni. Something ain't right with that bitch." She gasped and slapped my arm, making me glance at her like she was crazy.

"She's my bestfriend and has been here for me since I escaped from Mexico. You have no fucking right to talk about her that way!" Morgan remained quiet and I grabbed Maria roughly by her arm. "And when that bitch set you up and end up killing you then what ! You don't fucking know everything Maria ! She acting fucking shady and I then dealt with to many shady people !" She snatched away from me and uncrossed her arms, slamming my car door shut.