13. Lost Love

Kaden

I kissed Maria's shoulder as she lowered herself on top of me. Her head flew back and I weakly chuckled as I glanced at her flushed skin. She was as light as she always was, and the little freckles that had formed on her face over time made my dick hard all over again.

Maybe it was the effect of having a baby, but Maria had really filled out since I seen her. And that was when she was 17. Here she is, 21 with thighs thicker than syrup. I came out my thoughts when she whined in my ear, asking me to go harder.

Her hands focused themselves on the mirror and I leaned my back against it as I started to thrust up inside of her. Her moans were loud and I loved every last one. I haven't heard this voice moaning my name in 5 years, I'll be dammed if I don't make her moan till her throat gives out.

"K-Kaden I'm about..t-to..oooo baby!" I chuckled and gripped her hips harder as her release started to drip between the both of us. "Which one was that Maria, your 3rd?" I asked innocently as I grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of my shoulders.

Before she could even reply I was going to work. I flicked my tongue against her folds and held back a moan as she grinned herself against me. She tasted good, and I was licking places I'm sure that I don't remember existed. After she came again, I lifted her against the wall and continued to fuck her as I held her leg up on my shoulder.

I finally reached my limit and let go inside of the magnum condom. I let Maria down and she hummed in affection as I pressed an innocent kiss to her lips. We both washed up in the shower and put on fresh clothes before exiting out of the bathroom.

Vinny and BNard glared at me and I chuckled as I went back in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Nigga you just couldn't wait ?!" Vin asked as he took a hit of his blunt and passed it to BNard. I shook my head and came back out to lay in my hospital bed. I was recovering but they still kept me in the hospital to monitor my heart.

It's not everyday that a person survives a successful heart transplant, and I was truly grateful to God. "Nigga I ain't seen my woman in 5 years, you really expected me to wait ?" I snickered as Maria came and laid next to me. Her kid came and jumped in the bed while silently staring at me.

"Bitch yes! The damn youngin listened to Yall fuck like rabbits, you could apologize to his ass." BNard growled as he passed the blunt back to Vinny and sipped something out of a sprite bottle.

"Those..were the same sounds mommy made when..daddy beat mama.." He voiced as he looked at me with hate. I smirked and flicked his forehead, causing Maria to gasp and smack me in the back of the head.

"Lil man, only thing I was beating up was that pussy, I wouldn't ever put my hands on yo lady, hear me? Cause she mine too." I voiced and Maria smacked me again, causing Morgan, Bashir and Vin to laugh.

"Don't be smacking me girl, and how do ya son speak complete clear ass sentences at 4?" I asked and Maria smiled as she leaned up and pulled Morgan in her lap.

"He learns fast..he's smarter than most kids and that's why people don't like him." I gripped her chin and kissed her forehead, causing Morgan to scrunch up his face is fake disgust. I chuckled and grabbed him, kissing all over his face while giving him a nudgie.

At first I didn't trust her son, if he was anything like his father then I didn't even want him coming around. But I took the time out to talk with him and watch him. He's actually just a smart kid he wants to protect his mother at all costs. Sometimes it bothers him because he's so frail and small..and I think that's what makes him selectively mute.