16. Connections

Vinny

I watched as Hakeem slid the knife across Da'Jah's throat with ease. My heart rate increased and I seen nothing but black. Rage overtook my body and I ran into Hakeem full force, slamming his body into the ground.

My logic was always calm and collected. Ask questions, suck out information, and kill later. We needed to know Hakeem's father's whereabouts, and if Hakeem was dead then how would we get that information ? Who was working with his father ? Were there more people after is, Kaden ?

But the logic side of me was there at that moment. The only thing I could think off was killing Hakeem in cold blood. I grabbed the knife he held and stabbed it through his vocal chords multiple times. Once I was sure he was dead I smirked and spit on his face. Kaden would be upset that I took his rival down, but he was waiting to long.

I pulled his pants down and cut off his dick along with his fingers and toes. I shoved all of the appendages in his mouth and smeared a large V on the clinic wall above his body.

Usually I'm not this messy, but I want the world to see Hakeem's death. I wanted every one that he knew to feel pain, and if Da'Jah and my child didn't make it then I was going to kill every last person who even had the same last name as Hakeem.

I picked up Da'Jah bridal style and quickly put her inside of her car. Because Da'Jah wasn't to well known, it would be safer to drive to her car to The hospital. I reached into her purse and grabbed her keys, frantically shoving them into the ignition and starting the car up.

I hummed in distaste at the engine and decided to buy her a new car and move her in with me to keep her safe. Quickly pulling off, I drove to the hospital, not stopping for anything. My baby's mother and my child were in danger, and that was enough to make me speed down the highways. Tears clouded my vision and I sighed as I finally arrived to the hospital.

Once I carried her into the doors, the nurses at the front desk looked at me in surprise.

"We need her rushed into emergency stat !" The first woman at the desk yelled as she came over and grabbed Da'Jah from me like it was nothing. I watched as a team of doctors and nurses rushed her into a stretcher and wheeled her into the emergency district of the hospital.

I knew BNard would kill me if he found out I let anything this crazy fucking happen to Da'Jah.

One question sat on my mind. Would my girl and my seed be okay ?

Kaden

I poured Morgan a bowl of frosted flakes and placed them in front of him as we both sat in our boxers on the couch watching tv. After that run in with Hakeem, we've been kicking it at my crib. Sometimes we go out to the arcade, or I'll take lil man to the show. He enjoys to go out, and I'm starting to think that Hakeem kept Maria and Morgan cramped in Mexico like hell.

I would have a talk with her one of these days since we always brushed past the subject. Either my mental ass would get crazy, or she would get mad and start the waterworks. It was aggravating and after listening to Vin cry baby ass, I agreed to go to therapy with her.

"Dad..I miss mom." Morgan voiced as his eyes stayed glued to the TV screen. I blinked a couple times before turning my head sharply to face him. "Nigga did you just call me yo daddy?" I cheesed so hard that I felt my face tighten.

"I-I just fwigured that you were b-be-" "Don't even worry about it Morgan, I'm damn sure ya pops. I'll be a better father to you than Hakeem ever was. And speaking of yo cry baby ass Moma, we going to her bestfriend house for lunch. So go pick out an outfit and I'll help you get washed up."