1 - 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯

*EMMA'S POV*

I don't know a lot of things.

But i'm desperate to know what the hell i've done to Mattheo Riddle for him to hate me so much.

Sorry, i haven't introduced myself, im Emma Nott. Yes, Theodore Nott's sister. I'm a Slytherin in 6th year, the same year as Theodore and his best friend (aka my worst nightmare) Mattheo Riddle. I have my best friend Pansy to help me deal with them, if not, i would go crazy on my own.

Anyways, back on track, Mattheo Riddle, my life long enemy. Ever since i joined Hogwarts he has always been mean to me, i have never known why. All i ever tried to be was nice to him but he would always have a mean name to call me or a thing to pick on, a way to hurt me. He thought i was weak. He mistook my kindness for weakness.

A few months passed and i had enough of it, if he really wanted to be mean to me, then two can play that game.

Ever since that day we have despised each other and it's not changing anytime soon.

*MATTHEO'S POV*

Mattheo Riddle, Voldemort's son, reputation of killing, being cold hearted, a scary death eater, mean. I like to think that i'm not like that, that i'm nothing like my father. But that's not what Emma Nott seems to believe.

She hates me, although I don't hate her.

Yes, I've always been mean to her but there is an explination behind that.

She tried to be my friend and she was always kind to me, until one day she wasn't.

And we ended up as enemies.