14 - 𝘐 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴

*EMMA'S POV*

I kissed Lorenzo. What? I actually kissed Lorenzo. It takes a while to fully sink in.

I was thinking about kissing him. I didn't think I would actually do it. I'm too drunk to be aware of what I'm doing.

I just wanted to tease Mattheo, push his buttons a bit. I wasn't really going to kiss Lorenzo. It was just a harmless thought.

Enzo is staring at me confused. Yeah I expected that. "I've drank a bit too much, sorry" I blurt out, trying to sound more drunk than I actually am. I'm praying he forgets about this tomorrow morning.

I take a glance at Mattheo across the room, expecting him to be angry or jealous. No. Well at least that's not what his expression says. He's looking at me with a huge smile, from ear to ear.

I don't have time to even react before I start feeling light headed. I rush to the bathroom, I think I'm going to throw up. I do.

I really did go hard on the drinks. I feel so tired. I get some water from the fridge and head out without saying anything to the incredibly wasted people in the room.

I get to my dorm and fall asleep in a matter of seconds. I am so drained. There is no way I'm going to class tomorrow.

The next morning I wake up with a terrible pounding sensation in my head. I feel like shit.
I am so hungover. I make a great effort to get up off my bed and try to make myself look a bit more presentable.

My headache gradually goes away thanks to some pills I took. I think I can finally go and eat something. I'm starving.

As I sit down in the great hall hoping to eat, I hear a deep voice behind me call my name. I make out who it is immediately. Who else could it be if not Mattheo Riddle.

He sits in front of me and leans forward, so only I can hear what he has to say next.

"You know what happens to naughty girls right? They get punishments" he says in a low voice. I gulp, scared. I know he's talking about last night. Oh fuck. "What?" I ask. His eyes go wider. "You heard me, princess." There we go with that nickname again. "You need to make up for it"

I'm screaming inside, it's hard to hide it. "Oh yeah? How will I make it up to you?" I try to sound less terrified than I actually am but he can see right through me.

"Give me what I wanted, kiss me until I'm sick of it." I secretly want that a little too much. And I think he knows. "Okay" I reply looking up at him with a sweet smile, his smirk larger than usual.

Without any hesitation he drags me to an empty hallway, picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

We fall into a deep kiss, my hands in his hair, causing it to deepen even more. I feel like I'm in heaven every time I kiss him. And I never want to come down.

This punishment is feeling more like a reward. I don't think either of us will ever get sick of it.