9 - 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦

*MATTHEO'S POV*

My phone is blowing up with incoming calls and messages. What is happening? I don't even want to know what i've done now. My phone rings again. Another call. From Lorenzo. Fuck it, i'll pick up.

"Mattheo, what were you thinking? Breaking Cedric's arm? I mean i know you're jealous or something but you're going too far." he says angrily from the other side of the call. "What? What are you talking about Lorenzo?" i'm so confused.

"Come on Mattheo don't play dumb, you know you did it" I didn't do shit. "I swear i didn't do anything" I reply honestly. "Sure, for your information, you really messed up with Emma now." he hangs up.

I don't understand anything that is happening. All i know is i have nothing to do with it. I need to talk to Emma, like now.

I make my way to Pansy's dorm, since she spends most of the day there. Cedric. Of course I need to bump into him. This is just perfect.

He chuckles "Mattheo." Fuck this guy. Who does he think he is. I grab him by his collar and pin him against the wall "Look you little shit, I don't know what you've told Emma i've done to you, but it's not true, and you know it, i'll prove it to her" I release him from my grip. He straightens his robe, "Good luck with that buddy." It takes everything in me not to break his arm, for real this time.

Filled with anger, I reach Pansy's dorm. I knock as I try to calm myself down. She opens almost immediatly. "Riddle, what do you want?" Pansy asks, clearly mad at me. "Is Emma in her?, I want to talk to her." Please be here. "Yeah she's inside but she doesn't really want to see you." I figured as much. She opens the door and points me in the direction of the room Emma is in.

I ask her if I can come in. She tells me to go away. I ignore her request and barge into the room. She immedialy sits up on the bed. "I just want to talk to you." She gets up and marches towards me. "I know everything Mattheo,I gave you a chance, you ruined it, i guess you'll always be a jerk" That hurt.

"Emma, don't blame me for something i didn't do, I swear I didn't lay a hand on him" I'm telling the truth. She laughs, "Yeah like i'm supposed to believe that, what Cedric is lying?" "Exactly" I reply. She looks confused. I was too. "Just get out Mattheo I don't want to talk to you right now." I get it, she's mad at me, she has every right to be, if only i did it.

I turn around and walk towards the door. Without looking back at her i say "Just talk to Cedric okay?"

I get everything now, Cedric faked his injury just to get me away from Emma. I guess he's the jealous one.

I leave. I hope Emma finds out he's not telling the truth. Or that little liar quite literally ruined my life. For the one time that i don't fight someone and this is what happens. It's just my luck.

He'll get his karma soon enough.