6 - 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘖𝘯𝘦

*EMMA'S POV*

Of course this was going to happen. Hell, I was even going to try and be nice to him, how could i be so foolish?

I leave quickly before even more embarrassment washes over me. I really am that stupid.

I make my way to my dorm but Theodore and Draco stop me in my tracks. "We heard everything, as much as he hates you he shouldn't talk to you like that" my brother says. "He's right, Mattheo is a jerk, don't listen to him." Draco continues. I really appreciate it. "We'll talk to him, alright?" Theo adds. "Thanks guys."

Mattheo probably isn't going to listen to them but it's worth a shot i guess.

I don't really care about anything right now. I'm just going to focus on my classes and forget about him. I became a different person ever since Mattheo came into my life. I let the things that hurt me change me into someone i'm not. I try to be that sweet, kind girl i was before but it will never be the same. I hate him for that.

The next day, I meet up with Pansy to go to our first class, flying. I despise that class. And even more at 8:00 am.

Once we get to class Madame Hooch, our teacher, tells us to get on our brooms and warm up. It's too early for this, i'm still half asleep.

When i'm finally in the air, I decide to fly a few laps around the quidditch pitch. I manage to do three laps before almost falling of my broom. Riddle. He bumped into me on purpose. I'm lucky i'm still alive right now, he doesn't even know his own strength. So much for him avoiding me huh.

"Watch were you're going, princess." Seriously? He bumped into me. I'm not going to play this game with him anymore. I'm sick of it. I guess Theodore and Dracos talk with him didn't do much.

I fly away, not even giving him a dirty look or a scoff. Simply ignoring him.

After an hour, class is over. I was going to get changed in the locker rooms. Then i feel a strong hand wrap around my wrist. Classic Mattheo. He's going to cut of my circulation. Where is he taking me?

An empty classroom. How romantic.

He pins me up against the wall, hovering over me, with both of his hands pressed against the wall next to my face. He leans in closer, our noses almost touching. "You want me, and you hate it" he whispers.

As much as i would like to deny it, it's true. Am i really that transparent? I want him to kiss me, i really, really do. And he knows it.

We both give in and our mouths crash together. The whole room is filled with passion. Anyone can sense it. I hate to admit it, but he is a great kisser. I shouldn't be enjoying this, he's Mattheo Riddle, he's heartless, cold, evil. What am I doing?

Those thoughts aren't enough to stop me. We continue kissing until our lips are swollen and we are both out of breath.

I look back at him before sprinting out of the classroom. Where did this all come from?

That didn't just happen.