2 - 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘵?

*EMMA'S POV*

Summer break has come to an end. Today is the first day of my 6th year at Hogwarts. Exciting.

I wake up early so i have more time to get ready. Although the thought of starting school again physically pains me. I have to deal with all of the boring classes, the annoying professors, the little kids but worst of all Mattheo Riddle.

When i was younger i always needed people to like me. I was seen as this sweet girl, super friendly, that everybody loved. I lived for that, i lived to be liked by people, being filled with compliments. Good, i needed to be seen as a good girl a good person. That's all i ever tried to be.

It was all ruined when Mattheo came along. He never liked me. I don't know why. I was friendly to him for months and all he gave me in return was nasty comments and dirty looks. I could never avoid him because he was always with my brother Theodore. As anyone would, i got fed up. I wouldn't just let him walk all over me like that. By the next week i was a completley different person towards him. My harted for him grew bigger day by day. And now, here we are.

I check the clock, 8:00 am, we should get going. I look for Theo all around the house until i finally find him, sitting on the grass and smoking in the back yard. "Seriously Theodore, you're already smoking at 8am?" he really is addicted. "There is never a wrong time to smoke Emma". I tug on his arm signaling him to get up off the ground. "Whatever let's just go we're going to be late" i scoff. "Like i give a shit" i hear him mutter under his breath as throws out the cigarette and picks up his bag.

We both head to the station and meet up with Pansy, Blaise, Lorenzo and Draco. Mattheo never rides the train, he's probably too rich to ride on a train. God, he's such a snob. I'll try to have a good time with my friends before i see him at Hogwarts. I'm not ready for it.

That's what i thought until i saw a familiar figure in the corner of my eye. Well shit. Of course he had to come. It's the only time i can spend with my friends in peace, Riddle had to ruin it. Like always.

He comes up to us while he stares at me with a smirk. I hate that smirk. I wish i could wipe it off of his hideous face. "Good to see you again, Nott" he says to me, sarcastically. I put on a fake smile "Sorry, i can't say the same, Riddle" i imitate his tone. He replies with a scoff and gives me a dirty look before getting on the train.

At least i don't have to sit with him. I'm sitting with Pansy, Blaise and Lorenzo while Draco, my brother and Riddle are sitting a few rows in front to us.

I chuckle at Enzo, Blaise and Pansy have been flirting ever since the moment we sat down, i don't know how they don't realize their feelings for eachother. They have been constantly flirting since 3rd year, it's crazy.

Lorenzo I are bored out of our minds just watching them use cheesy pick up lines back and forth, it's so awkward. We are both hoping we reach Hogwarts soon.

A few minutes pass and we finally reach our destination. Thank God, i couldn't deal with those two lovebirds any longer.

I scooch over and get up off my seat, as i'm going to stand up Riddle puts his foot in front of mine causing me to trip and almost face plant on the floor. I would have if Pansy hadn't grabbed my arm and stopped me from falling. "Mattheo you are such a jerk" she snarls. He just laughs and walks away. I flip him off while he gets off of the train. I can't deal with him anymore and it hasn't even been a day. Fuck. My. Life.