15 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘦

*MATTHEO'S POV*

I've been watching Emma sleep peacefully all night, whilst I, I haven't gotten a single drop of rest. I don't mind though, watching her sleep is better. She looks as gorgeous as always, I don't know how she does it.

We hooked up last night, I hope she doesn't regret it. I sure did have a great time. It's all I wanted ever since the first time our lips landed on each other. I love her so much, I loved her before even knowing what that word meant.

I'm just now noticing how easy it was to fall for her. She's perfect in every way. How could you not?

If I could give her one thing in my life, I would give her the ability to see herself through my eyes. Only then would she realize how special she is to me. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. As more than just an enemy now.

Her eyes slowly flutter open as she takes in her surroundings. A confused expression spreads on her face. "Good morning princess, sleep well?" I question, startling her a bit. "Yeah I did" Emma replies, trying to get up off the bed. She lays back down and covers herself as soon as she becomes aware of the fact that she isn't wearing any clothes.

I let out a chuckle and throw her one of my hoodies and sweatpants. "Put those on, your clothes are getting washed." She nods and desperately searches for the bathroom, covering her body as well as she can. "Down the hall on your left princess." I say solving her problem. She thanks me and turns the lock on the door.

My heart is beating out of my chest. It happens ever time I talk to her. I'm getting used to it by now.

I'm sure she's hungry, I make her some pancakes while she finishes getting dressed.

When she comes out of the bathroom, I can't help but stare at her in awe. Emma, in my clothes, i absolutely love this view.

I need to clear my throat before handing her the breakfast I made. "Are you hungry?" She's always hungry. "Starved, thanks." She takes the plate out of my hands with no hesitation whatsoever. I can't help but laugh at how cute she is.

Emma is eating her pancakes like she hasn't eaten in days. Some people would think it's gross and unattractive, but all I can think of now, looking at her, is that I've never been more in love with this girl.

She finishes up and is about to leave, still not mentioning what happened between us, I don't think she wants to bring it up. As she is walking out of the door, my heart thinks before my brain does. "Wait" I blurt out. Oh shit. I'm really doing this.

She turns around as soon as my words come out. "Don't go." I state. She teases me, "Why do you want to be fuck buddies now or something?" Emma giggles, jokingly.

"You wanna fuck, we fuck, you wanna date, we date. Just don't go. I want you, I need you. You belong with me. I want to make you mine Emma, please can I do that? I love you." The last three word sliding painfully easily off my tongue.

Her eyes light up. "It took you long enough Riddle, of course I'll be yours" With that, she places a soft kiss on my lips, giving me butterflies and walks away.

Emma Nott. The girl I can now call my girlfriend. I have never been happier.

Today would have been perfect, if it weren't for my father, telling me to meet up with him tomorrow evening.

This can't be good.