𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

*MATTHEO'S POV*

Emma comes and visits me sometimes, in her dreams that is. She hasn't moved on yet but she is somewhat happier. I'm glad she is, it broke my heart every time I saw her cry.

I'm always looking down on her, wishing she can hear me, but she never does. I'm grateful I get to see her every once in a while though. She hasn't come in a few months, on one hand, thats a good thing but on the other, i miss her like crazy.

Today, to my surprise, she showed up, looking as beautiful as ever. I don't even have time to think before my body starts running towards her, lifting her off the ground and pulling her into a tight hug.

"You don't know how much i've wanted to see you princess" I say still hugging her. "I know, me too, i'm sorry for not showing up earlier" she whispers into my chest. Emma is here now, and that's all that matters.

I try to make the most of these moments, since each time she is here, I don't know how long it will be until I she returns again, there will be one day when she never does return. Then i'll know she can truly live life and be happy, without me.

I should be sad about it, never wanting that day to come, but it's quite the opposite actually. I hope one day she can be able to do that.

Once we pull out of the hug we sit down on her bed. In Emmas dreams, we are always in her dorm.

I get lost in her eyes, as anyone would, this girl is so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her. "Stop staring Riddle" she giggles, hitting my arm playfully. "I love you" is all i reply, my eyes still glued on her. "I love you too, you know that" Emma pushes me down on the bed, laying on top of me while i play while i play with her hair.

Neither of us our talking but the love in the room fills in the silence.

We both stay in this position, comforting each other with just our presence. Emma eventually speaks up "I wish you could always be with me" I feel the same way. "I know Emma, me too."

I'm dreading the moment she wakes up, I don't ever want her to leave my side. I want her, now, here, everywhere. I love her, spite the deep fear that the world will divide us.

Maybe someday, by fate, I will find her again and it will all be different.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 🎉