We can handle the zombies, totally

"I have some suprising and quite possibly controversial news to report....." JJ began. Mikey leaned in intently to listen, but he fell over in the process. Bozo.

"At 3am, the zombies will come!1!1!!1"

Mikey screamed at this reveal. He couldn't believe that this would even be possible. But then again, everything bad happens at 3am. Anything was possible at a third hour of the early morning hours.

"But, I have a plan!!" JJ announced. This wasn't a surprise. He always had a plan. "We'll build a security bas-"

"A security base and this entire video will be about building it and then at the end we'll fight the zombies" Mikey predicted. He knew the drill by now. JJ slapped him for interuppting, and that made him shut up. They got to building.

JJ's base would be amazing. He and Mikey built a spike trap, a pitbull trap, a disposal unit, a secret passage to enter their base, an automatic equipment system, and a last resort that was a secret only JJ knew what it would do. Mikey got mad at JJ for keeping secrets from him, but JJ slapped him again. He never learned his lesson. And lastly, JJ added an escape on the top of the house. His security system was complete. JJ screamed in joy. Mikey stared at him weirdly.

Then, it was 3am. The zombies came over the horizon. It was scary.

The traps at the base of the base worked for the most part, the unmentioned moat that they added also worked for a little bit.

But then, the zombies got through. Phase two.

Their disposal unit worked for a little bit too, but then zombies stopped falling through. Uh oh. On top of the fact that it attacked Mikey and JJ too. Bad disposal unit.

Suddenly, all of the zombies fell though, and they started chasing them. Their plan was going all wrong. JJ and Mikey ran away, and got armor from their automatic equipment system. As they ran up the stairs of their basement, JJ was flexing his new armor so hard that he fell off into the zombie horde. It was the bozo moment of all time. He fought his way back up, and activated his Last Resort™. The house burst into flames.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK!1!!1!1!1!1" Mikey shouted in confusion as he got burned.

"This is what I was talking about idiot!1!1!1!!1" JJ said, getting mad that Mikey didn't like his Last Resort™. He and Mikey escaped to the roof as the zombies took over.

They went inside their escape boat and inched away from their house, and lagged in the sky above the zombies.

They had lost the fight. JJ's security base wasn't good enough.