Survive the gnarly lava challenge!!! (Failed) (Gone wrong) (Cops called) (Died)

"Guys today we're gonna try and survive the gnarly lava challenge!!" JJ announced scarifully. Mikey thought it was happening now and became a rock for safety purposes. JJ slapped him because he misunderstood. He was so autistic.

They ran to the village to escape the air. When they got there, Mikey made a plan to make an obsidian base and mine ice for cooling purposes. JJ said he was so smart. This is the only time this has happened in Maizen history. Poor Mikey, he would never get called smart again. Little did he know, he would end up being a punching bag for literally every plot ever.

When they got to the ice, it was hard to mine. So, on their way to get enchantments, they decided to a rob a sterotypical pirate ship.

"Prepare for battle!!!" JJ hollered, and drowned all the pirates in one second. Once they claimed the ship and JJ became the new captain, they steered the boat right into the ice. JJ and Mikey flew forward, and they hit the ice and broke all their bones. It was gnarly. Poor Mikey and JJ.

They decided to live in the artic. JJ lured cows to their death casually, and they started to build their awesome base. After finally enchanting their pickaxes, JJ and Mikey mined ice. It was cool.

But the artic was making JJ hallucinate. Mikey suddenly looked blue, and JJ thought he was ice. He tried to mine him, and Mikey broke. He collected him, and now he had a Mikey in his inventory. Perfect voring size. But before JJ could strike, Mikey threw his pickaxe in JJ's eye. He melted, and Mikey collected him. Now he had a jjpuddle in his inventory. Who's laughing now?

But then, JJ woke up. It was all just a dream. There was no lava coming in 100 days, and he wasn't in Mikey's inventory as a jjpuddle anymore. Thank god. But suddenly, when he walked out of his house, he was in a square. An inventory square. JJ screamed hard at this realization. It was actually real. He was still a jjpuddle in Mikey's inventory. He screamed so hard that the inventory broke, and jjpuddle was now free to puddle run anywhere he wanted. Mikey screamed and tried to chase him, but he was already on the move. There was no catching him now. Mikey fell down in defeat and the snow ate him. R.I.P bozo. But suddenly, the weather froze the jjpuddle, and now he was jjice. Oh no.

But then, Mikey and JJ woke up. It was all just a dream. They were sleeping in their new base together. They decided to go exploring to get their mind off things. Soon, they found rockets. It was cool. Mikey tried to go in one and escape the jjwrath, but it had no fuel. JJ smiled deviously, and Mikey screamed and ran. JJ chased his prey down the mountain hungrily. He hadn't eaten in twenty five years. He needed this.

They ran all the way to the mines. Just before JJ could dig into his prey, a skeleton came and shot JJ, and he fell down a hole and into oil. JJ basically drowned, and he begged Mikey to save him. This was the only time he would ever do this in Maizen history. Mikey and the skeleton watched blankly as JJ died.

Finally, Mikey was free from the jjwrath. He went and collected oil for the rockets, and he sped back to the mountain with 6574839387465748329 buckets of oil. But as he was pouring them in to make his escape, JJ appeared. He vored Mikey and went back to the base. Mikey screamed in defeat. He had lost like usual. Poor Mikey.

-

It was day 99. JJ and Mikey were in the base. They went to sleep. When it was morning, JJ did the dumbest fucking thing ever and went outside and waited for the lava to come. Mikey did too because he always copied JJ. Poor Mikey.

"Maybe it was just a rumor" JJ said carelessly. He randomly felt the urge to scream, and he did just that. But little did he know, the lava was just a rumor. But now, because of JJ's goofy ahh scream, he had summonded all the lava in the earth's core, and it was going to arise in five seconds. Nice work, JJ.

The lava suddenly came. But instead of running smartly, JJ and Mikey stayed and stared at it dumbly.

"I wonder if my igloo made of ice will melt" JJ said even more dumbly. The lava kept rising and OMFG THIS PART WAS SO INFURIATING TO WATCH he just kept staring at it. His igloo burned.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAW!!!!" JJ sang in grief. He had never seen this coming. Ice MELTING??? There's no WAY!!!! JJ and Mikey finally ran to the base and got inside.

"Good thing this entire thing is made of obsidian" Mikey appreciated thankfully.

"Yeah totally" JJ agreed. "Except for the windows I put next to us"

"You HUH????" Mikey screamed. Sure enough, there was an entire fucking wall made of glass. This mf.

"Hopefully it has high heat tolerance :)" JJ said carelessly. Mikey screamed and had a stroke. JJ was supposed to be the smart one. But one year ago, Maizen was built different...

The lava got inside their house. All of their crops and snow golems and cows burned. R.I.P bozos. JJ and Mikey made a break for their rockets to escape. It was their only hope now. They just barely made it out alive, and the rockets took them to space.

"Wait a second" JJ realized as they soared through space. "Did we bring any food with us"

"no" Mikey said. This could only mean one thing...

They would starve in space. Fuck it, they might as well have burned because of the lava. Starving was much more painful, but apparently they preferred it. Dumbasses.