The Imposter Grandma!!!!! ❎😳🔪

JJ and Mikey were at their grandma's house. Mikey wasn't their family but JJ brought him anyways. Besides, she was better grandma to Mikey than his actual transphobic sea turtle grandma. Poor Mikey.

JJ and Mikey decided to explore. As they nazi-searched the old lady's house, they found the bathroom. The toilet was suspiciously big.

"It's bigger than my balls" JJ commented. "Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)"

"Damn you're right," Mikey said, suspiciously knowing how big JJ's balls were. "Its ginormous, like the people that vore me in my nightmares. How e x t r a v a g a n t" He added aesthetically. He could speak fonts if he wanted to, but he didn't because if he used a sliver of his IQ and advancement again, he'd get a beating like usual. He didn't want to have another ouchie.

To avoid controversy, he pointed out a large lever that was randomly placed inside the bathroom. JJ joined Mikey to investigate.

"Can I pull it?" Mikey asked like the curious dumbbell that he was.

"No" JJ said. "Read the sign idiot that means no pulling" He pointed out a conveniently placed symbol next to the lever. Mikey shook with anticipation.

"B-B-But I wanna k n o w !"

"Absolutely not" JJ scolded, getting tired of Mikey's curiosity. He might as well be the fucking star of Curious George. "If grandma found out, she would totally yell at us! 😠"

"I don't wanna get yelled at......." Mikey said, getting PTSD from when his transphobic homophobic religious rebellious and hateful sea turtle parents would beat him up and yell at him for being dumb, while his turtle siblings would watch with scary eyes. He shuddered at the memories. Mikey defintely wanted to be on JJ's grandma's good side, so he left the lever alone. He and JJ went to leave, when they suddenly saw their grandma in the doorway. She looked sus.

JJ and Mikey got scared. The grandma was watching them with scary eyes and not talking.

"I-I-Its a good thing we didn't touch that lever, or we would have gotten yelled at for sure!!" Mikey said, speaking his mind loudly in front of the grandma. She didn't say anything though.

JJ decided to end the interaction here before Mikey busted their asses unintentionally. They left, and the grandma still stood there. Watching. Waiting...

Out in the living room, JJ voiced his suspicions on the grandma. Mikey instantly turned down the idea that JJ's own grandma would spy on them, and they continued to look around. It was only then that JJ started to discover sus things about his grand of mother's house. She had a parkour course that led up to the vents.

"That's probably where she vents to she can kill crewmates in admin....." JJ realized. "Mikey she's The Imposter from Among Us I knew it!!!!1!!!!1!1!"

"JJ stop worrying so much" Mikey said as he parkoured across the couches. "It's your own fucking grandma"

JJ screamed. That made Mikey shut up. They continued to investigate.

Next, they went to bedroom. Mikey instantly liked the bedroom, and confessed his love for grandma's house and started jumping on the bed. JJ, meanwhile, was looking for evidence like a detective. This old lady was definitely up to something.

"Mikey........" JJ had that aching feeling that something was wrong. "Isn't it sus that there are so many restricted areas........"

"Did you use the word "sus" from the 2020 hit mobile game "Among Us," available on most devices and obtainable through the Google Play store?" Mikey asked. JJ told him that this was serious. Mikey didn't really listen though.