escape the devious mod !!!!!! (real!!!!!)

Mikey was living in the garbage like usual, when he suddenly found a tape. It said do not watch or else you'll die. Mikey thought this would be a great opprotunity so watch AND drag JJ into this as well. It was his best idea yet. He sped home, and rang the horny bell. JJ came to his house instantly.

"Okay let's fuck" JJ said, preparing to give Mikey the most unpleasant sex of his life. But then, Mikey revealed his true intentions, and it made JJ mad. But before he could pounce on his prey, Mikey decided to put in the tape.

"Wait Mikey that's cursed you shouldn't do that!!!!" JJ tried warning his bf. But it was no use. Mikey wouldn't back down. They watched the tape for 00000.1 seconds, and the squid game minecraft guy in the screen suddenly sucked them into the screen. Oh no.

JJ and MIkey woke up in a mod where everything looked like it was drawn by a skrunkly kid that had autism and was disabled in every part of their body. JJ assumed that Mikey made the mod, but then he noticed his bf was dead.

"SDFGHJKJHGTFRDESRDTFYGUHJKMJHBGFTCRESW#SEDRTFYGUHIJHUGYFTRDESWQASERDTFGYHUJUHGYFTRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" JJ screamed. It woke up Mikey.

"Why did you make that mating call?" Mikey asked. He was starting to get horny from it. But JJ didn't care and basically ignored him. Mikey screamed, but JJ still didn't listen.

Mikey found three levers, and decided to take the ultimate test by trying to find the right combination to open their cell. Since he was the dumbest dumbass to ever walk the earth, this would be very hard for him to do.

Mikey had a brain malfunction after flipping the switches for 00000000.1 seconds. But he still didn't give up. Meanwhile, JJ was looking for a secret door because every time he was in a cell, there was a secret escape. He found a door.

"mikey look" JJ said. Mikey kept flipping the switches.

"Mikey Look." JJ said. Mikey kept flipping the switches.

"MIKEY OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK AT THE GODDAMN DOOR I FOUND NOW GET INSIDE BEFORE I EAT YOU AGAIN" JJ threatened. Mikey stopped flipping the switches.

"Ok" Mikey said, and they escaped together. In the next room, they found a parkour course convinently there for JJ's liking. But there was zombies on the blocks. JJ easily completed it, but the last block was really hard because there were 567483984765748392876478932,564738928765367489432 zombies on it. JJ had no idea how to conquer it. But suddenly, he had an idea. He grabbed Mikey and prepared to make him the bait, but suddenly, the sheer force of JJ's idea broke the block, and all the zombies died.

"It would've been better if Mikey was sacrificed tbh" JJ said, speaking his mind loudly in front of Mikey. He went to slap his bf, but JJ bit his hand off because he could do any damage. Mikey screamed in different radiowaves, but JJ basically ignored him and went into the next room. It was completly flooded.

To his disdain, Mikey speedran the room and escaped first. But the zombies inside of the room started ganging up on him, and it was hard for JJ because he was also drowing. But he pulled through and escaped. He heard Mikey cheering, but when he saw JJ, he fell over in defeat.

JJ prepared to feast on him, when he remembered he needed Mikey in order to make cash. He made another mating call, and Mikey came instantly because he'd been holding in his horniness all day, even when he lived in the garbage. They continued to travel, and they found stairs. JJ and Mikey went to climb it, happy to be closer to freedom.

But the stairs were actually long. They climbed for 6574839283746574839298374657489302,666666666666666 hours, and they made 000000000000000,00000000000000000000% progress. R.I.P bozos.

Suddenly, JJ realized that the lag was actually a tripwire resetting them. JJ got ultra pissed and vored the tripwire. Big mistake. JJ suddenly felt the tripwire coming inside of him, and he exploded. Mikey got jealous of the tripwire and vored JJ in revenge. But suddenly, JJ's stomach acids made the tripwire lag. They lagged to the spider-verse, where JJ tried to get a piece of Miguel's hot ass. Mikey was about to kill him again, but they lagged to the end of the stairs as the tripwire finally died.

"JJ I can't even with you sometimes" Mikey scolded, and searched the chest. JJ vored him and decided to speedrun the video world on his own. Mikey screamed in protest, but it was no use. JJ didn't need him anymore.

Soon, JJ saw the squid game minecraft guy from earlier. He spit out Mikey and threw him to the guy.

"Okay Mikey you're the bait!!!!!" JJ screamed as Mikey soared to the guy. Mikey didn't want to be the bait, but of course he had no choice.

While the guy was distracted, JJ killed him with his op sword. Then, him and Mikey woke up in their beds.

"That was probably one of my nightmares" Mikey said. "Because usually in my nightmares a lot of vore happens"

"True" JJ said casually. They celebrated over their ownership of life, but they didn't even know the guy was in their window. It was so obvious that the little timmys in the comment section noticed, but of course Mikey and JJ didn't. They would pay for that soon...