Hunt or become the hunted...

JJ and Mikey somehow ended up getting kidnapped by one guy even though they outnumbered the guy 1-2. They were about to die.

"I can't believe this!1!1!!" JJ raged as the guy abused Mikey for fun in the background. "We got kidnapped by one of The Ender Dragon's thugs"

"JJ that's not a nice word to say" Mikey reminded him. But JJ didn't care. This was his channel and he could say whatever he wanted. Suddenly, the guy started eating food in front of them.

This was not good. Usually when JJ is hungry and someone eats food in front of him, he gets cannibalistic. Mikey sensed this and decided to use his secret 1.2M IQ to help them escape for the sake of his own life. He did not want to get eaten by JJ again. He spawned an iron pickaxe with his mind. He was that smart and advanced.

"JJ look at what I brought :)" Mikey said, and showed JJ the pickaxe. He hoped that JJ would buy his story, but he didn't seem to. He stared at Mikey with scary eyes.

"Holy shit he knows I used by IQ" Mikey thought, and started to sweat. But JJ suddenly went back to making the video. It seemed that he would let this slide.........1.11.1.1.1.1..... for now. But he was sure to be punished when he got back to the jjsment.

"Okay Mikey break the iron bars so we can get the fuck out of here" JJ announced loudly. But the guard was dumb and didn't hear. Mikey broke the bars and they started to run. The speedrun was on.

"MIKEY THIS WAY" JJ shouted when he found out Mikey was 5555555555,0000999 miles away from him. The guard was dumb and still didn't hear. Mikey caugh up to him in 000.1 seconds because he was that smart and advanced. They ran away, only to end up at the bottom of the ocean.

"What the fuck" JJ said. He and Mikey made it to the surface. The guard was dumb and still didn't know they were gone.

Oh wait nvm he was coming

"MIKEY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" JJ shouted, and they made a break for it. They ran up a mountain, but the hunter was gaining on them. But instead of defending him and Mikey from the hunter, he decided to play normal Minecraft, but a speedrun.

The hunter chased them all the way into the mines. There, JJ got the ultimate idea to test his sexuality by building a tv room with a hot man twerking on all the tvs. If he got horny, then that would prove that he was gay, and then JJ and Mikey could make fun of him for it, even though they were both gay mfs themselves. It was his best idea yet. JJ started to place the tvs that he conveniently had in case a situation just like this ever came up. Then, he and Mikey hid. The hunter was coming.

"I'm going to roast those mfs over a fire and eat their flesh when I catch them" The hunter vowed as he ventured through the mines. But suddenly, he heard a sexy song. It attracted him and he went to it.

a t t r a c t e d ?

JJ and Mikey snorted behind their wall. It was so funny when the hunter pulled down his pants uncontrollably. But then, the hunter heard them laughing. He got really mad when he learned that it was a set up, and he started to chase them with fire in his eyes. The duo got scared and ran. They were not expecting this.

He chased them to the mountains again. This time, Mikey ended up getting so far away from JJ that it had to show his POV. This is the first time this has ever happened in Maizen history. But, it also meant that Mikey would be in even more deep shit when he got back to the jjsment.

And even worse, the hunter killed Mikey. Now, they had to end the video and they couldn't go to The End and slay The Ender Dragon to defeat the hunter.

Mikey would be in the deepest shit he's ever been when he got back to the jjsment.