Mikey fucking dies

When JJ came home after a hard day of speedrunning, Mikey was suspiciously still in the bed. But suddenly, JJ realized that... nvm the title already spoiled it.

JJ didn't cry or anything, because in reality, he was only using him for cash on his channel. He didn't actually care about him. Suddenly, he saw a goofy ahh creature.

He came to a random conclusion that Mikey was cursed by the goofy ahh spider and that murdering it would bring him back. He ventured to the monster's base to kill it.

JJ decided to speedrun the base. But, it would be hard because it had different levels. JJ screamed in anticipation and entered the base using the secret entrance.

When he got inside, he was in a tight space. Since he was secretly claustrophobic, JJ got scared. But he needed to be strong for the video. He ventured through, but he swore he could see Mikey's ghost twerking in the distance. JJ started to blush but then he started to scream. This was all just a trick of the mind. He ran to the ladder and climbed up. He was progressing.

Next, JJ saw a parkour course. It was easy and simple. He completed it with ease and went to the next area.

As he traveled to the next challenge, JJ commented on how easy this tower was and not dangerous. But he would regret that soon.

As if on cue, JJ saw an op zombie. He fought it, and killed it quickly with his op weapon. He had been stronger.

Then, he came to two sets of ladders. One of them must be bad. JJ feared that one of them lead to a tv room where Mikey was twerking on all of tvs. JJ would never survive because he would be masturbating for the rest of his life.

"What the fuck I'm not gay" JJ told himself denialdly. "I'm straight af straighter than a pencil"

He ran to the left one recklessly and climbed it, shaking the image of Mikey's hot ass out of his head. He was not gay. Totally.

Thankfully, he didn't pick the tv room. He picked the zombies in a cage room. JJ killed them with his op gun and continued on.

"Honestly I'm starting to get nervous about all of this" JJ said nervously. As if on cue, he ran into another op zombie that he killed in 0000.1 seconds. He truly had nothing to worry about. Afterwards, he saw a chest. But before he could open it, JJ had another hallucination.

Mikey's ghost stood on the chest.

"JJ." He said deadly.

"W-What is it Mikey..1..11.....1.1..." JJ answered fearfully. He was scared that Mikey would start twerking again, but instead, he did just that. JJ screamed and pulled down his pants. He could not control himself. But just then, Mikey's ghost dissapeared.

Now JJ was alone in the base with pulled down pants. He quickly gained his posture and continued on. Inside the chest, he found an iron pickaxe. JJ got mad that it wasn't diamond but sucked it up and used it to break the wall. As he went up the staircase, he found a hidden chest inside the stairs. He gained iron armor and some golden apples.

"I'll save u babe...." JJ vowed as he ran up the stairs. JJ slapped himself with the iron pickaxe for being gay, and blood went everywhere. It was scary.

He climbed up the stairs and entered the next floor, only to find demons. He gasped horrifically, only to discover that two seconds went by and he already killed them. He was that op.

As JJ did parkour across the lava, he talked about how scary it would be to die, even though he was literally so op that he was basically immortal. When he got to the top, he opened a door, only to discover that it led down into the abyss.

JJ moved on to the next floor, which was flooded. Thankfully, he drank that water breathing potion from a new chest two seconds ago, so he could survive. Because usually, surviving in water is the only thing JJ is bad at. He saw some cheap rip-offs of Mikey, and he defeated them once again with his op weapon.

When he got to the next floor, he ran into some creatures that he ONCE AGAIN KILLED IN TWO SECONDS WITH HIS OP WEAPON OMFG CAN SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPEN FOR ONCE and after exploring the outside, JJ found... omfg no... another op weapon inside a chest. Omfg no.

He flexed his scoper so hard that he laughed. He laughed so hard they thought he died. They buried him with grass and dirt and it tickled. It tickled so much that he laughed. He laughed so hard they thought he died. They buried him with grass and dirt and it tickled. It tickled so much that he laughed. He laughed so hard they thought he di-

Eventually, JJ found the ghost. It was h u g e ! (Like Mikey's ass!) He fought it and won. All that buildup for him to kill it in five seconds. Omfg. This is why nobody likes JJ on his own because he's too op for his own good. He needs Mikey because everyone likes Mikey's dumbness.

The spider dropped potions. JJ took it back to Mikey. He used one on Mikey, and it brought him back to life. JJ was glad he would be able to make money again.

Suddenly, Mikey pointed minecraftedly at something.

"JJ LOOK THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND YOU!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!" Mikey warned. But before JJ could look, it was too late. The something behind him fucking killed him, and the cycle repeated. Uh oh.