Escape from justice challenge!!!!!1!!1!1!

JJ went to jail for trying to snatch women's underwear from the mall without paying for it. Mikey was there too because he had been gaslighted into doing it too even though he was gay and didn't care about women whatsoever. Poor Mikey.

Oh wait nvm, that happened yesterday. JJ and Mikey had escaped the law, and they were only here now so that they could see what jail was like when they actually got arrested. The prison guard didn't know and just assumed they had a kink for getting arrested, and showed them their cells.

JJ observed his cell, and it was actually pretty good. It was perfect for when he needed to speedrun the cell when he got bored. It also had plenty of spaces to escape from.

"I better start making my escape plans early!!!!!!" JJ said, speaking his mind loudly in front of the guard. But he thought it was roleplay and didn't care. Big mistake.

Meanwhile, Mikey got a bad cell. It had cobwebs and the spiders were feasting on his blood. Mikey screamed and kicked them away. He already had to deal with JJ doing that, and he didn't want to deal with spiders doing it too.

"JJ my cell is super bad!!!' Mikey complained. "There's jjspiders everywhere!!!"

"Sucks to be you ig" JJ said, and started eating the walls because he liked them so much. But in reality, he was making them thin so that he could break them with a spoon when he went to jail for being a simp + shoplifter. Mikey screamed as the jjspiders tried to vore his feet. Kinky mfs.

Soon, the guard came and took them to the cafateria for feasting. JJ was glad that he didn't have to devour the walls anymore. When they got to the tables, JJ got a prenium bread and apple. But Mikey got grass.

"What the fuck" JJ said as he ate the good food in front of Mikey. Mikey screamed in anger.

"The guard said it was because I needed to touch grass more so I might as well inhale it :(" Mikey said. This was a sign that the guard was racist af. But JJ had no clue.

"Damn I wonder why that happened" JJ said carelessly.

"GOD DAMMIT JJ IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE AND I'M A FUCKING TURTLE" Mikey screamed. He was so over this. But before JJ could slap him, the guard did. This only proved Mikey's theory further. Mikey got mad. So mad that he snuck into the kitchen when the guard wasn't looking and stole cookies because he deserved them. JJ didn't really care about Mikey shoplifting and continued to feast.

Later, JJ was outside shooting hoops like the NBA star that he was. He was better than LeBron James and Jimmy Butler and Giannis Hislastnameissofuckinglongicanteven. When suddenly, he saw Mikey. He went to go challenge him to a game even though he knew he would win every single time beacause he had the advantage by default, but then Mikey said that the guard told him to run laps around the court.

When the guard saw Mikey slacking, he pounced. He started stabbing Mikey 26263453627898765647839021,2876564783920938476574839201 times with his stick. Mikey screamed in pain.

"Damn sucks to be him ig" JJ said, and went back to shooting his hoops. He was gonna play for the Heat this season, and he needed to practice.

At night, Mikey was about to sleep, when he decided to eat his well deserved cookies. But suddenly, the guard came in Mikey's personal space and decided to body search him without his consent. But instead, he stabbed Mikey with his stick 5647384576547389487564738,55555555555555 more times. Mikey screamed in pain and he bled cookies.

"wAIT A MINUTE THAT'S SEXUAL ASSAULT GET TF OFF MY BF!!!!!!" JJ screamed. But it was no use. The guard ate him up and left no crumbs. Mikey shook in trauma and went to sleep. But he couldn't because the floor was so hard and cold.

The next day, JJ and Mikey worked labor in the coal mines. JJ hacked to get a lot of coal, and the guard didn't care about him cheating because he was white. But when Mikey got tired and decided to take a break and sat on the bench once, then the guard cared. He assaulted Mikey for 54647365463782 seconds. Mikey screamed in pain.

JJ was getting sick of his bf getting assaulted. At first it was funny, but now it was bad because it was clear the guard was racist. JJ didn't like racism. He was a villain, but he was a villain with boundaries. Racism is where he drew the line. He stole TNT for a plan later on.

Back in the cells, JJ revealed his plan to Mikey. They were going to break out of jail because that's what JJ did best. He had orignally thought they were here to test prison life, but in reality, it was a trick and they had actually arrested them for stealing the underwear at the mall. Now, they were going to escape. That nasty guard wouldn't violate his Mikey ever again.

Mikey was eager to escape because he was so over the guard's racism. JJ used his TNT to blow up the cell, and he and Mikey made a break for it.

The guard eventually saw and chased them, and when they made it to the roof, he killed Mikey with his op gun. JJ escaped into the water, but it had all been for nothing. That racist motherfucker had taken away his senpai. God dammit.......11..1.11.1..1...

JJ sobbed and cried for his Mikey. He knew for sure that when he respawned, he would be at the racist guard's mercy. And he knew he wouldn't be merciful........

Meanwhile, the guard put Mikey in the cell with the baby killers. It was scary. Everyone was tall while Mikey was 0'1.

"hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi everybody...... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnice to meet you :)" Mikey said nicely, but he was also scared because he knew these people shook infants. The inmates glared at him.

"dddddddoes anybody have a cookie???????? :D" Mikey asked.

"DO YOU HAVE AUTISM?????" Bonnie from FNAF roared. Mikey got scared and said yes.

"We kill autistic people" One of the other inmates said. Mikey got scared and screamed for JJ, but the help never came.

He died. Poor Mikey.