~ blind date ~

REQUESTED BY: LiamLovesTheDromies

Zoey hugged Drew, kissing his cheek.
"You'll take me shopping on the weekend.. Right Drewy Bear?"

"Anything for you babe.." Drew replied, turning his attention to his girlfriend, Zoey.
"Drew.. How do you do it?! I don't understand what i'm doing wrong! Lia hasn't replied to me in like 3 days now!" (oh henry.. drew's parents are loaded! and his gf is a gold digger so erm)

Liam chuckled, "It's because you keep sending her My Hero Academia memes!"

Jake scoffed and rolled his eyes.
Drew heard Jake scoff and looked over  at him. "Y'know Jake.. It's not entirely a bad idea to find yourself a lover..!"

Zoey joins in on the conversation, "Yeah! I bet he likes someone, he just hasn't told us yet!" Zoey giggled at her own words.

"Me? Liking someone? No way!" Jake says in a huff, rolling his eyes and looking away.

Lia, hearing the small conversation from her locker in the halls, thought of her best friend.
She slowly walked up to the group.
"Hey, I know someone.. How about we set you up on a blind date?"
_~_~_~~~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~~_~_~_~~

After school
🫶🏻 Hailey 🫶🏻
Lia- Haileyyy
Lia- Hey Haileyy
Lia- Haileyyyy

Hailey- What do you want

Lia- How would you feel about going on a date?

Hailey- A DATE?!

...

📞 INCOMING CALL 📞
🫶🏻 Hailey 🫶🏻

"Oh lord.." Lia giggles under her breath as she accepts the call.
"LIA. Did you just text me what I think you just texted me?" Hailey was clearly distraught, making Lia have to hold back even more of her laughter.

"Oh come on! You keep complaining to me on how you wish you could find someone to cuddle with, and how you wanna kiss, and go on dates-"

"OKAY! Okay, no need to repeat what I say.." Hailey looks to the side, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.
Soon after she looked back at her phone. "Who are you setting me up with?"

"That's the other thing.. It's a blind date!" Lia says not being able to hide her excitement
Hailey, on the other end, was not surprised by the slightest.
"Of course you set me up on a blind date.." Hailey says rubbing her forehead.

"So do you wanna go or not?" Lia questions for a final time.
Lia sees Hailey thinking about the question, before she finally makes up an answer.

"Alright, i'll go."

_~_~~_~_~_~~_~~_~~__~~_~_~~_~_~__

"This is adorable! Will you at least try it on?!" Lia pulled a white dress with a flower pattern of purple flowers.

like this :3

As Lia was showing Hailey the dress, she sees Drew, and Jake in the men's section. Right in the aisle next to them.
"Drew didn't tell me he would be here with Jake!" Lia says in her thoughts.

"It's pretty Lia, but-"

"Alright, let's go try it on!" Lia says in a rush pulling Hailey to the nearest dressing room, trying to get away from the two.

They arrive at the dressing rooms and Lia shoves the dress into Hailey's arms. "You go try it on, i'll be waiting out here!" Lia attempted to put on a convincing smile.

Hailey gave Lia a confused look, then walked into the dressing room. Lia sighs a breath of relief and takes a seat on one of the benches outside of the dressing room.

_~_~_~~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~~~_~~_~_~~_~

"Lia.. we've been here for 3 hours. Can't we just try another store?"

Lia kept walking down the aisle, Hailey following her. Lia suddenly stops in front of a black dress. "How about this. We try on this dress, and if you still don't like it, we can try another store." Lia says pointing out the dress.

Hailey rolled her eyes and sighed. "Alright, fine.."

_~_~_~~~_~~_~_~~_~_~~_~_~~_~~_~_~

Lia was waiting outside the dressing room, pacing back and forth. She was waiting for Hailey to let her in. "Um.. Im ready..!" Hailey calls out to Lia. "Alright, can I come in?"

"Yeah." Lia opens the door and sees Hailey in the dress. "Im not too sure about it-"

"Hailey, look at yourself! You look gorgeous! You have to get this dress!"
"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, just look in the mirror again! It suits you so well, It's plain, and it's simple. Just how you like it."
Lia says putting her hands on her shoulders.

"Okay.." Hailey looks at herself in the mirror again.

this is the dress btw 😗

After a few minutes, Hailey turned back around to Lia

After a few minutes, Hailey turned back around to Lia. "Okay, we can get this one." Hailey gives Lia a gentle grin.

Next week, Friday, After school

"Hailey!! Today is the day of your blind date! Aren't you excited??" Hailey heard from her phone. She also heard car blinkers beeping, plus whatever car noises make when they're in motion. That was because Lia was driving to Hailey's house right at that moment.

Hailey just smiled at Lia's words, happy that her best friend was coming over to help her prepare.

__~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~__~_~

"Oh, my, goodness! You look stunning! Ja-

I-I mean your date, will just have to stop and stare at you for a moment to take in all your beauty."

Hailey smirked, "Cmon Lia, you know that wont actually happen."

Hailey's outfit was the black dress her and Lia bought, brown boots, her hair was curled with half up half down hairdo, with of course, a star clip.

"So, are you ready?" Lia asked Hailey.

"Ready as i'll ever be.." Hailey looked to the side and rubbed her arm.
Lia's face turned into a slightly worried expression. "Hey, hey, it's okay." Lia took one of Hailey's hands into hers. "Breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out."

Hailey not wanting to worry Lia more, looked at her and smiled.
"Alright, let's go. We don't want to keep your date waiting."

To be continued..