~ fall :3 ~

Fall themed oneshot!!

The leaves were falling from trees,
the weather was getting cooler by the day, and everyone was outside enjoying the weather. It was fall, Hailey's favorite season.

Her and Jake were out on a walk. Hailey had her favorite fall themed drink from her favorite cafe. It was a blended iced coffee with caramel drizzle , topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

"Jake! Give me my drink back!" Hailey scolded Jake. Hailey gave Jake her drink so he could 'have a sip'. It came to Jake's liking and now he was drinking way more than a sip.

"Just one more sip!!" Jake replied holding the drink up out of Hailey's grasp. Hailey groaned and crossed her arms, looking away from her lover.

A few seconds later she felt warm lips touch her forehead. Her cheeks grew color as she bit her lip. She wasn't going to let Jake have the satisfaction of a reaction.

Just then, she felt another kiss on her forehead. She kept her head turned away. Jake kissed Hailey's forehead repeatedly trying to get Hailey to give in.

Hailey couldn't be mad anymore. She looked up at Jake, her cheeks clearly colored red. She sighed, "I can't be mad at you forever." She went on her tip toes and pecked Jake's nose.

Jake smiled and handed Hailey her drink. Hailey took a sip and took Jake's hand, walking ahead to a spot that her and Jake knew all too well. (ten minute version... iykyk)

Jake caught on to where Hailey was taking him and smiled.

———————————

Jake and Hailey arrived to their special spot and looked around.
Jake pointed at a large amount of leaves spread out under a tree.

The two looked at each other with a grin and ran towards the leaves.

Within minutes they had made a pile of leaves, bigger than the two themselves. Hailey wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and ran over to the pile of leaves. she sat on the left side. She gestured for Jake to sit down. He chuckled and sat next to her. They both laid their bodies down at the same time and looked up to the sky.

The sun was out of view as it was setting, making the sky a beautiful orange and purple.

"Oh, I just love fall," Hailey remarks.
"I love the fall themed drinks, the color of the leaves, the sunsets, and I especially love fall because I can spend time with you."

"Eh. It's okay to me. I just like spending time with you."

"Don't you at least like Halloween? It is right around the corner, and it is during fall."

"I'm just happy we have matching costumes this year and we get to go trick or treating with the music club."

"Do you like anything at all?"
Hailey asks, curious.

...

"Well, I like you."

~ The end ~

——————————————-

A/N

helllooooooo!!!
i have a little announcement :3

im releasing a new book!

this book will be for my swifties and jailey shippers.
its basically a book full of jailey oneshots based off of taylor swift songs!

more info on release date<3 (December 1st)