~ love story ~

this takes place a school year ahead.
sean graduated, jake hailey zander and luke are seniors, and milly is a junior

"Oh come on Hailey! It's just a song!"

"Yeah. A LOVE song. This game likes to go all out with love songs."

Right now, at Hailey's house, was a hangout with Jake, Hailey, and Milly.
Luke and Zander had to finish up some study's, while Sean is too busy with college. That means it just left the 3, and they're playing 'Just Dance'.

"Cmon Hailey, you can't hate to be next to me for that long." Jake cut into the conversation, hoping to convince Hailey to do 'Love Story' by 'Taylor Swift' with him.

Hailey having a crush on Jake at the time, heard Jake, and blushed immensely. She whipped her head to the side hiding her blushing face. "Fine.." Hailey muttered

"A-haw yeah!!" Milly cheered, jumping up from the couch they were all sitting on. Jake chuckled and stood up, walking over to Hailey, looking like she was rethinking her life choices.

Jake picked up his remote from the coffee table, then reached his hand out. "Ready, princess?" Hailey looked up, some blush still visible on her cheeks.

She grinned and took his hand, Jake helping her stand up from the couch.
They both walked towards the tv.
Milly grinned mischievously, pulling her phone out.

"I'm so gonna send this into the music club groupchat" Milly thought as she pressed record.

At first, Hailey was very stiff, she thought it was a bit embarrassing dancing to a love song with her crush.

_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~~_~_~__

'So I sneak out to the garden to see you, we keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew so close your eyes. Let's leave this town for a little whi-ile.'

Over time, they both got more comfortable dancing together. Some parts Hailey would be twirled by Jake, or there would be a 5 second slow dance. Though, it was very enjoyable for them both.

Milly just sat grinning while recording. She knew this dance. She knew near the end of the song, The prince would dip the princess. She didn't say anything though, and was gonna let it play out.

Soon enough, the bridge of the song approached, meaning it was almost time for the dip.

'Romeo save me, i've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come.'

Jake, copying the dancer on the screen, grabbed Hailey's hand, spun her and dipped her, just as the dancers on screen were doing.

Hailey was not paying attention though, and was caught off guard when she felt Jakes hand take hers, spin her, and dipped her.

Though it wasn't part of the dance, Jake lowered his head and planted a small kiss onto Hailey's lips. Milly audibly gasped in the background, smiling straight after.

Hailey's mind went blank. She was speechless. She felt her body stand straight, from the support of Jake.
She took her left hand and softly touched her lips, not believing what just happened

The music played in the background, Jake and Hailey had no attention towards 'Just Dance' anymore.
After Hailey's mind was cleared, she removed her hand and looked up at Jake, who was looking back at her.

Nothing else mattered to them, no one else mattered, just them two.

Slowly, Jake started leaning in. Hailey noticed this, also started leaning in.
Hailey could feel Jakes hot breath on her lips. Soon after, the gap between the two closed.

'He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, "Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress." It's a love story baby just say, yes.'

Jake and Hailey separated.
"I love you, Hailey."
"I love you too, Jake."

'Cause we were both young, when I first saw you.'

~ The end ~