Chapter 6: Blood & Black Lace

**TRIGGER WARNING**
If Periods or Period sex in all its forms weirds you out...well then the later half of this chapter is not for you my friend.
I promise its not super graphic :)

"What in the name of all things unholy is going on here?!" Sister Imperator barked. She had unlocked the office, ready for the hustle and bustle of abbey business to start that morning and found Terzo and Sister Alessandra naked–covered only by that pathetic throw, in the middle of the room. Terzo began to laugh, completely un-shook by the Sister's fury but Alé...she was visibly upset.

"Sorry Sister, we must have lost track of the time." Terzo laughed. Alessandra wanted to hide so bad–standing a bit behind him. Terzo was already risking her reputation and now this. How was she going to be taken seriously now?

"Papa if you could PLEASE leave your sexual escapades outside of the main offices–I would greatly appreciate it. Now go and get some damn clothes on...and Sister Alessandra I will see you at our meeting in 30 minutes, please be wearing your habit when you arrive.

"Of course Sister." Alé said, feeling like a complete jackass. Terzo seemed to get a sort of sick pleasure from messing with the Sister. She left them, marching back down the hall towards her own offices for the time being. Alé sent a look to Terzo that sent a chill up his spine. "Ah... I wanna die?" she sighed.

"What? Why would you say something like that?" Terzo asked, dialing back his initial amusement.

"Because I have to convince the woman to spend money and resources to help raise funds for some local charities that the group and I are working with...not to mention talk her into allowing all of our planned projects for the next several months to go forward...and now she literally thinks im some tart that you go around and fuck on every surface of this Abbey." Terzo wanted to crack a joke at her, thinking to himself there was nothing wrong with that, but he could tell she was really upset.

"Alé, there is nothing to worry about." he assured her. Terzo knew that her cause was a good one and the Sister would be insane not to help her with her ideas.

"We'll, I guess we will see. At least I can get some real sleep tonight...if I don't have to rework my entire game plan because of you?" She snipped.

"Me?" Terzo asked.

"Yes you. If you had just let us go back up to your rooms this would not have happened."

"Ok good point, but I don't remember hearing much complaining last night." Terzo said, wiggling his brows at her. Her rolling her eyes back at him.

"Oh shit! Any moment there's going to be siblings piling into this place! I need to go." Alé realized.

"That is true, you better hurry then. I guess I will see you later."

"I don't think so... I think time is up for the month." Ale stated. Terzo nodded in acknowledgement and the two parted ways for the day. He felt a bit hurt that she didn't want to see him later. While he knew that, yes technically for the purposes of what they were trying to accomplish it might be no big deal–but he was actually enjoying spending time with her, even with his clothes on.

Alessandra sat on the bench outside Sister Imperator's office waiting for her to be called inside. She didn't need to wait long as Cardinal Copia soon peeked his head out of the office and found her there. He smiled at her and opened the door fully, ready to welcome her inside.

"Sister, she is ready for you." he said, a bit blushed in his cheeks. "You are looking wonderful today." Copia remarked. Alé thanked him and wondered if Sister had said something to him about what happened before. If she was telling the Cardinal, who else was she telling?