Chapter 15: You and I See Eye to Eye

**TRIGGER WARNING FOR VIOLENCE AND INJURY**

If you don't to read about it, even though its not super graph, although it can be disturbing this isn't the chapter for you kids.

Another couple of weeks had gone by and Alessandra was now in her second trimester. She was out of the woods for when most people have early loss and her nausea was now almost completely dissipated. She and Terzo decided it was time for the congregation, the remaining clergy, and the siblings to be made aware.

Terzo would be leaving in just a few short weeks for the tour. There were ceremonial rites and rituals for the baby that still needed to be performed–it was time. The couple had procrastinated long enough, mostly because Alé wanted to wait until it was safe. Terzo respected her wishes, but it was killing him not to announce to the world that he was to be a father.

Alessandra woke up early the morning of the announcement, with her nerves already frayed. She hadn't even told Elizabet, Anthonio, really anyone about the baby yet. It was only recently revealed to them that they were official and that things were very serious between her and Terzo...not that it wasn't already very apparent to them. Alessandra debated back and forth about telling them before the announcement ceremony.

"Don't be nervous cara mia. There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about." Terzo kissed gently at the curve of Alessandra's neck as she sat in front of him on the bed.

"I know...I just...it's just weird is all." Alé laughed. Terzo brought his arms around her cupping her breasts tenderly in his hands.

"Mmmm....Alé, they are so voluptuous...I can't control myself. " Terzo moaned into her ear.

"Will you stop, I'm trying to think. Who am I kidding I will probably just let Sister Imperator do it all for me" Alé laughed. Terzo wasn't giving up that easily. He slid one of his hands from her breast to the space between her legs and began to rub her from outside the panties, feeling the fabric gradually dappen with his touch.

"You see, you want this as much as I do my love. Let us make love before we leave, I can't stand not being inside you." Terzo groaned, finding the bud of her clit and rubbing circles over it.

"How can I...how can I concentrate when you are doing that." Alé moaned, leaning her head into his kisses. Bringing her hand down to greet his, as he slipped past her panties and met with her wet folds.

"Give yourself to me cara mia, I will send you and I both to the hall happy, our hunger quenched."

"I am yours Papa...mmm..." Alé surrendered. Terzo gently waded through her wetness with his fingertips–readying her for him. Alé moaned and rocked forward on his hand, feeling bursts of pleasure tingling all over her body. She could feel Terzo become hard, as the outline of his cock became more obvious against her ass.

"Oh fuck Alessandra I need you on my cock now. I can't wait." Terzo growled. He got up along the side of the bed and dropped his pants, sitting back down and pulling Alé on top–facing away from him. He didn't bother to take off her panties, only pushing them off to the side and ramming his hard cock inside her, hearing her let out a cry as he rushed past her entrance and slammed in the back of her as deep as he could get. He started to pump harder and harder feeling Alé moving herself up and down along his shaft, taking him fully each time as she did.

"Ah...ah...Terzo, I need you to cum, cum inside me...I'm cumming for you now!" Alessandra cried out as she suddenly stopped, firmly gripped onto his cock. Terzo was feral, needing her to move, the pleasure too much to bear.

"Fuck Alessandra, Im gonna cum for you." he groaned, his breathing ragged. Terzo used his hands to force her hips up and down until she was able to help. He brought his hand back up to her breast squeezing hard and biting her neck and he spilled the contents of himself inside her. "Nothing like a quick fuck before a show." Terzo affirmed as Alessandra laughed and nodded in agreement.