Chapter 13: And We Are Here to Revel Forever

A gentle wind rustled amongst the foliage of the olive trees and made the grass appear like ocean waves as it flowed through it. It was all out in the open now. Alessandra had heard him say it. But was it true, did he really love her? Those sweet and intoxicating words she had longed to hear for weeks, months...maybe even longer.

She was angry with him for not telling her, holding on to a truth for which she had every claim to know. She wondered if him telling her the truth upfront would have made a difference. She thought back to all the times before–before she agreed to this. All her objections and displeasure at his antics, only served to help distance herself from her own truth. Deep down somewhere, she had always loved him.

She was afraid of getting too close, afraid to admit feelings for not only the Casanova himself, but also because he was still the head of the Satanic church. Alessandra had felt she had no business in thinking she deserved such a thing. Terzo held her face in the palm of his hand, pulling her gaze up to meet his own.

"Do you mean that?" Alé cried.

"With everything that I am." Terzo replied, all of the weight of his passion and conviction behind it. Alessandra smiled, tears of happiness for a change spilling from her weary eyes.

"Oh Terzo, I...."

"Tell me, Alé, confess..." Terzo, still cradling her face in his palm and wiping away a tear with his thumb and beaming a smile at her, "...tell me you are in love with me if it's true. That you are in love with me and that you carry my child inside you." Alé swallowed hard, feeling her cheeks turn the most beautiful shade of red. The words, leaving goosebumps covering the span of her skin.

"Terzo...I love you. I...I do carry your child–our child inside me." Alé whimpered, as Terzo's hand moved to grab at her waist and pull her in close. She felt the hard silhouette of his cock already pressing against her.

"Then I believe we celebrate cara mia" Terzo cooed. Before Alé could say anything else, Terzo brought his soft lips hard onto hers, their tongues dancing together wet and hot. Both their bodies lit aflame, like the fire and brimstone scorching of Hell. Terzo took Alé's hand and led her even further back in the garden behind the greenhouse. He helped to lay her down in the soft downy grass just beyond where the wall germander grew. She looked up at him, the bright blue sky his backdrop, as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"What are you?" Alé asked confused as to why Terzo was undressing in broad daylight where anyone could see them, "Couldn't we just..."

"I want nothing between us cara, just your skin on mine." Terzo said, dropping his pants and biting his lower lip as he did. "I do not care who sees, if they do...let them" Alé was nervous, but her lust for Terzo overrode any of her inhibitions. She watched Terzo undress, so painfully slow...or at least it felt that way. Revealing himself to the elements around them.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, planting kisses along her neck and licking a trail of fire to her collarbone. She gripped the hair on the back of his head, pulling him closer. Terzo's hand finding its way down the fabric of her dress, pawing at the hem. Alé gasped as his hand met with her drenched panties. Terzo grinned and tore them off, the sound of the fabric tearing muffled by her wanton moans.